Acadimy of Rulers (ARS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i am a council member in the acadimy tribe for the born rulers, we are curintly looking for pple to jion us who are willing to learn and grow, once u hav graduated from our acadimy tribe u will be placed in the main tribe, The Born Rulers, so plzz if ur intersted in growing strong and wise contact me in the game. my name is gedjr1239xxxx

DeletedUser

i am a council member in the acadimy tribe for the born rulers, we are curintly looking for pple to jion us who are willing to learn and grow, once u hav graduated from our acadimy tribe u will be placed in the main tribe, The Born Rulers, so plzz if ur intersted in growing strong and wise contact me in the game. my name is gedjr1239xxxx

Ok tiny tiny little point here. how impressed do you think people will be with your tribe if you cant actually spell? you clearly will seem inteligent and articulate players i m sure just the sort everyone will want to join

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so wat if i hav trouble spelling, not every1 is great at it. just b/c i cant spell dont mean my tribe is full of pple who dont no anything. either way thow i am the only one in the tribe with spelling problems.

DeletedUser

and generally speaking it is normal for the tribe to ask the most articulate member to do the recruitment post. if you are the most articulate member then your tribe is basically buggered and if your tribe isnt bright enough to find someone more articulate to do the recruitment post then your tribe is basically buggered

anyone else seeing a pattern?

DeletedUser

i came here on my own. and i didnt no spelling was so fucking importent. just b/c i cant spell a few words dont mean shit.

DeletedUser

so wat if i hav trouble spelling, not every1 is great at it. just b/c i cant spell dont mean my tribe is full of pple who dont no anything. either way thow i am the only one in the tribe with spelling problems.

Im a with with you mate tell xarglethegreat to piss offffffffff!!!!!!!!!!:heavycavalry::axemen:

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:
and generally speaking it is normal for the tribe to ask the most articulate member to do the recruitment post. if you are the most articulate member then your tribe is basically buggered and if your tribe isnt bright enough to find someone more articulate to do the recruitment post then your tribe is basically buggered

anyone else seeing a pattern?

your a fucking geek and a gimp! xarglethegreat that is.

DeletedUser

now now gentlemen if you cant take a little bit of ribbing I dread to think how you will respond to a actual war....

and please mind the language i may be fairly close to unshockable but small children also play this game and we dont want to go teaching them any new words now do we?

DeletedUser

xarglethegreat, just rim lewblueish as$ so he stop cursing here.

DeletedUser

now now, personal insults are against the rules. it says so in the rulebook. go look it up. poor xargle, can't get no respect.

DeletedUser

Better! C'mon noferatuseven, get him!

Who's paying for this popcorn by the way?

DeletedUser

i think he got barred for language :icon_eek: what a surprise

people you really must learn how to curse people out without swearing its a art i will grant you but its not that hard to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.