Acadimy of Rulers (ARS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i think he got barred for language :icon_eek: what a surprise

people you really must learn how to curse people out without swearing its a art i will grant you but its not that hard to learn

I think I can curse you without swearing... may you be crucified for 5 hours, have a fire under your feet for 1 hour so your toes drop off, then have the cross set on fire.

It's a curse, just not actually using any bad language... just making a highly detailed, graphic threat.

DeletedUser

DISCLAIMER- The Management do not take any reponsibility for what their fingers may write.

DeletedUser

I think I can curse you without swearing... may you be crucified for 5 hours, have a fire under your feet for 1 hour so your toes drop off, then have the cross set on fire.

It's a curse, just not actually using any bad language... just making a highly detailed, graphic threat.

oh go fornicate with your sister you hydroencephalitc inbred animal abusing progeny of a semi evolved simian and a diseased dog, you cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity, you slack jawed knock kneed cross eyed foul smelling pile of dog excrement.

may your genitals grow wings and fly away

see its easy

DeletedUser

Nasty. Just what does hydroencephalitc mean?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

water brained, given that its actually a congential birth defect and actually fairly tragic that may have crossed a line slightly

DeletedUser

wow, i dont read the forums for a few days and look wat happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.