Access Denied

• Thread starter nintendofreak111
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So all of us lovely little Wobbles were chilling the other day, Wobbling and Wibbling and Wobbling a bit more....

user_image.php

With our charming and ever loyal NAP, AAA not far off

user_image.php

Everyone was friends, and the hugging was great! :)

When suddenly, everything started to go wrong..

AAA seemed to no longer enjoy being friends, they seemed intent on annoying the big friendly giants, and starting something

The following breaches of the established NAP happened recently:

1. Plot to subvert us using our own members.
2. [31/01/2013 11:07:48 PM] Amit | *~*Underground Authority(W65)*~*: (wave)
[31/01/2013 11:08:04 PM] Amit | *~*Underground Authority(W65)*~*: well to start we stacked libutu all villages with 15 + D
[31/01/2013 11:08:24 PM] Amit | *~*Underground Authority(W65)*~*: and after sitting rule finished i will send D to each
[31/01/2013 11:08:42 PM] Amit | *~*Underground Authority(W65)*~*: scarlet will have a bad saturday tmr
3. Trains sent at WW2, which we openly admit is a family wing of our tribe and therefore can be seen as covered by all diplomacy held with us.
4. The extremely aggressive nature of the recruitment of a player within our core. Again breaking the:
- No recruiting in certain areas terms
5. bone-collector attacking several members from out tribe. Core, Jariq and others. I think should be main reason..
6. Excessive trolling of the external forums, without producing any substantial backing to arguments or useful comments. By de'facto, making Mr Pacman look like the author of the year.

Which all annoyed Ana very much... (She's scary when she's angry, bad AAA for making her angry)

So, after much deliberation, between all the Wobble council, we have decided that AAA must be punished for making us go from:

The-BFG.jpg

To:

6219942_std.jpg

As such - Wobble declares upon AAA

tumblr_m6q6kjvs7v1qhvmdso1_500.jpg

DeletedUser78112

Time to see what AAA is actually made of. Good luck to everyone hopefully it's a well fought war!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser3932

About time, lets get this thing on the road :icon_biggrin:

Ps. Mine would have been better :lol:

DeletedUser108799

There no real declaration yet this seems some type of trolling :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Looks like the old Apathy crew and AAA get to settle their score.

DeletedUser108799

at least after losing this time they wont say that AAA was 4 times bigger :icon_redface:

DeletedUser78112

Check again. Losing to them? I believe the front is a lot bigger than our cluster of Ex Apathy players, by all means just focus there while we hit all over yous. Make it a good war and no excuses when we beat yous down.

xman182

I give the pnp declare a 4.6 tho i was hoping for alot more...

So this means we actually get to play Tribal WARS?

DeletedUser94346

(chuckle) About damn time really. Though a lot of those reasons are VERY feeble and the PnP could have been put together a lot more imaginatively :?

Oh well, it's about on par with everything I expect of Wobble.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

I give the pnp declare a 4.6 tho i was hoping for alot more...

So this means we actually get to play Tribal WARS?

Maybe, or they merge in a few weeks. The history of this world strongly favors a merge.

DeletedUser3932

(chuckle) About damn time really. Though a lot of those reasons are VERY feeble and the PnP could have been put together a lot more imaginatively :?

Oh well, it's about on par with everything I expect of Wobble.

Good luck to both sides.

I didn't have time to do it. Thats why :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Don't blame Wobble, it's not our fault Jake sucks at making a PnP :icon_redface:

Heyyy, My HoneyB/Yarr one was way better, but Tedd never let me post it... Tis hard to find things for a Wobble something, and something accessing something... :|

DeletedUser

So if Wobble win this, or merge, its basically game over?

Mind you I reckon AAA is in a better position then Wobble, wobble are completely crowded by other tribes, while AAA has less front overall

Will be a good war to follow tho!

DeletedUser

Wow... This one of the worst PnP's i have seen... Especially for the worlds final war (most likely) pretty disappointing :icon_confused:.

One of their reasons for declaring 6. Excessive trolling of the external forums, without producing any substantial backing to arguments or useful comments. By de'facto, making Mr Pacman look like the author of the year.

hahahahahhahahahah

DeletedUser

LOL the PnP....well first of all, why the hell did he tried to noble villages in AAA 5*5..?..:p..

It was an obvious attempt from the k53 guys to do this..:p...And would have been done by wobble if we would have tried to get in there base...do stop giving Noob arguments..

Really Poor arguments..still best of luck to both sides..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

There doesn't really need to be arguments, considering you were getting ready to him them and they were getting ready to hit you.

I doubt this will end in a merge, and hey. A lot can still happen; the world is still yet to be closed.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.

Let this be a good long war and please don't merge!