Accidentally W69! - The Duel

DeletedUser

ARRR!!! ye've now climbed up the list o' "Notorious Pirates" in me book me 'earty!!! Wishin ye fair winds!

I call out TCU ta leave this as 1 vs 1!!! be real men fer a change!

DeletedUser111935

ARRR!!! ye've now climbed up the list o' "Notorious Pirates" in me book me 'earty!!! Wishin ye fair winds!

I call out TCU ta leave this as 1 vs 1!!! be real men fer a change!
i believe the Tribe is staying outu

DeletedUser

Well TCU is having some issues (rpq is getting rimmed and no one is supporting him), and currently ConDom is beating them in a war (They have nearly 3x as many conquers against other side)... They are like a 1/4 of the size to. If sacred needs any support he can just ask.. Im a bit far from him but I can still pound anyone near me :icon_twisted:

Nickr stands no chance, and personally thats just fine with me. After they saw the stats after just a day of whats happening to CCOS (and whats their forum). They are going to fall apart in the near future IMO, No duke + top players getting shot down 1x1

DeletedUser111935

so sacred, where are the reports and the juicy details :D

DeletedUser111398

so sacred, where are the reports and the juicy details :D

http://en69.tribalwars.net/public_report/617b0f975151438eb5dc898c82423a3f

dog2_1679127a.jpg

DeletedUser99565

Why the hell is he building rams with swords and archers?

DeletedUser

I don't think I've seen gameplay as aggressive as this since W16. Thinking back to that world, I'm not entirely surprised that SF is the one issuing the challenge. Definitely has my vote on this one. And I know, win or lose, he's gonna have fun with this.

DeletedUser111398

i believe the Tribe is staying outu

Someone better tell the tribe then ;)

support.png

*edit this support is being sent to Nickrs' old villages, not to SF. Well except the SF support that is ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

Maybe so he can use them as fakes? :icon_rolleyes:

Your not very good at this game are you?
7609548b1d44d32ec2c92b5651117342-d5w48z9.gif

From the looks of things he wa already cleared,no purpose building fakes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

....I don't understand....what do the degs have ta do wit any of it?? Either way....looks like this isn't a ONE v ONE :/

DeletedUser111398

Why not build cats instead?

Costs: :ram:
Requirements to research the unit
Workshop (Level 1)

Research costs
1200 1600 800

:cata:
Requirements to research the unit
Workshop (Level 2) Smithy (Level 12)

Research costs
1600 2000 1200

From the looks of things he wa already cleared,no purpose building fakes

Funny thing with Tribal wars, you actually can recruit more than one troop at a time. Go figure

DeletedUser

Nothing against Sacred, but being the one to declare and having first launch, I would like to know if Nick's troops were home when this "1v1" began. It's all very well calling out a player to slug it out and gaining the support of the onlookers, but it's considerably less equal if the other player has, for instance, defense supporting tribemates or nukes being used to clear for tribemates.

This is of course assuming Nick isn't using his troops as if he was running a tribeless account.

I would also like to point out that, while Nick did have more villages, 5 of them were taken this month whereas from a twstats point of view sacred has been building towards this since the 29th. In which time Nick had taken 6 villages, 2 of which were yesterday.

I am not disagreeing with Sacred's decision, especially since Nick does have his tribemates backing him up. I am just doubtful that the playing field would have been that level without it. Just a thought.

DeletedUser

I would also like to point out that, while Nick did have more villages, 5 of them were taken this month whereas from a twstats point of view sacred has been building towards this since the 29th. In which time Nick had taken 6 villages, 2 of which were yesterday.

That's you assuming Nick was building troops. His oldest D, which he took ages ago had 800 spears, 300 swords and 700 archers or something like that. It also has 24/24/25 mines.... Nickrs largest nuke had 2500 axes 1000 LC, but that i guess is forgiveable seeing that he nobled loads recently.

Also, I'd like to remind you I told him a day before that I am dropping the NAP. So, to answer your question, were nickrs troops in his villages - yes. I believe my first two nukes to his villages wiped out 90% of his D troops.

Any more questions? :icon_biggrin: