Account Hunting

• Thread starter DeletedUser94739
  • Start date

DeletedUser94739

Goodday i am Matt.

I have played in world 30 before under Littlemanbob for a while then later King Spartacus. Then i eventully quit when my tribe was no more. but now i am back i would like to get into world 30. i do no care in which tribe as for i have friends in most, altho that will not affect my loyality to a tribe. when im in that tribe i am loyal to it. if you would like to know anything else let me know,or if you are intrested also let me know.

KarmaX

Yo, hit me up if its the same old spartacus. Leave me a message on skype.

DeletedUser79042

Karma is hiring :lol: Things must be getting tough in RAM nowadays...

DeletedUser

nah;) nothing that effects us in the least. spart if as karma said is the old spart then we could use him and a possible co-player:D thats how i started in RAM mind you:lol:.. and now im still waiting for some love from the people im trying to piss off. sadly they show no long range love like my old robot friend and his hound buddies. that made me feel special!!!!...... why cant Paj do that?

anyway as i explained befor co-players are needed;) its summer and we all have lives( well besides me because i refuse to have a co-player unless i hand pick them myself.)

DeletedUser79042

Spartacus you may join RAM whenever you feel like. Get a 10 mil + account and we will meet in battle. Again. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

You may ask him if he found me funny last time. Still, good game :)

DeletedUser

You may ask him if he found me funny last time. Still, good game :)

i did;) i found your nukes getting smashed at my wall very amuseing:lol:; im sure he did too:icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

I do not remember if I did smash any walls of yours. I think you mainly dodged... :lol:

DeletedUser

ha;) i didnt dodge. lets see if i have any reports i think i deleted all of them.

ha i did;) i still have my d villages in the vilalges you attacked so i know i didnt dodge. i allowed your fakes to hit my backlines and dodged those but im glad to kill off your nukes.

DeletedUser94739

i have sent you a private message Karmax as for i can not get on skype atm, and R2D3 everybody engoys fighting, and you never know when me might meet again on the battle field. Goodluck :D

DeletedUser

Hey i have the same size penis as tommy and his is huge. If i get banned for this shit then so be it!

hahahahahahaha lol. this made me laugh for an hour hahaha.

iriz, everyone is my clown! r2 works for me, and he clones people for me. I am planning the overtake of W30 behind doors :p and you are on the blacklist :lol:

DeletedUser

True. RAM paycheck is biiiig :lol:

BH leaders suck in financial issues :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol mines a pretty decent size but i have to do all this useless crap like attack lol i wanna sit back and watch while getting paid but nooooo its work work work lol

DeletedUser44039

iriz, everyone is my clown! r2 works for me, and he clones people for me. I am planning the overtake of W30 behind doors :p and you are on the blacklist :lol:

:icon_eek:
that much u love me??? :lol: