Account Inventory shared through all worlds.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Discussion' started by brk-oth, Mar 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. brk-oth

brk-oth Active Member

Currently if you have an item in your account inventory, it is only available in the world you obtained it.
    These items should be shared throughout all the worlds a player plays, just like how flags are shared throughout all the worlds a player plays.

2. MR.MR

MR.MR Contributing Poster

I am currently registered on every single open world to try and get flag packs from as many spins as possible. A 26 point village can partake in the Nobles Fair event, I think it would be way unbalanced to allow people to play the event on 8 worlds to funnel all of the perks into one main world they play.

3. Elliander

Elliander Guest

OK, this is confusing: When we were told that the items remain in your inventory when the event ends. I was under the impression that it remains like any other item in the inventory across all worlds. In other events or promotions we were explicitly told that was not the case, such as the bonus for buying premium points at certain times, so since we were never told it doesn't stay I thought it did. That seems very dishonest if I was wrong about that, especially since some of the items we can obtain are not even usable on the world we are on (For example, "Inheritance" upgrades the Academy, but in some worlds it can't be upgraded at all) and it would suck to spend premium points for an extra spin just to get an unusable item.

At the very least they should:

1.) In any event that encourages the use of premium points to get more items, they should make it clear if those items will be usable on any other world, or if they will disappear when the world ends.
    2.) Label the item with a status that indicates if it can be used on other worlds or not.

I have items from previous worlds still in my inventory, so that just adds to the confusion for me. I'd really like an official statement for how I can tell the difference as to which items will disappear. Especially since some of the items are actually STACKING with items I previously obtained.

As for fairness, personally, I think it would also be unfair to let users funnel them into one, but why not just limit players to one event per account at a time? and/or restrict use on other worlds until the world it was earned on ends?

4. twenty-five

twenty-five Contributing Poster

What items in your inventory have ever been cross world? It's the premise of your post, and I don't know of any so genuinely curious.

5. Elliander

Elliander Guest

Well, at this point I can't really remember which ones were the ones I didn't use before, since I have so many now, so I will just list off the stackable unmarked items I can obtain and use both from events and from other rewards:

"Resource Package" (I've had one of those for a few years. Just never got around to using them)

"Premium Account" (7 and 30 days), Loot Assistant (30 days) - both of which can be bought as an item and given as a gift to other players as well. I have done that actually. and actually, now that I double check, despite being earned in the event, it looks like there is a gift option on the event versions so I am free to gift these regardless which means I can at least see which items can be gifted or not, I just don't know which items are multi world.

6. twenty-five

That's a new one for each world, not the same one.

Ah ok, but I think that's a little bit different to the items that affects the game directly, which as far as I know have always been world dependant. I had assumed the inventory was entirely so, but apparently not. Whilst I agree it's best mentioned, I don't think you can stretch this to being 'very dishonest' when it is just following the norm.

7. Elliander

Elliander Guest

Not true. I'm not talking about the items you get as a reward for completing quests, I'm talking about the items you get when you do things like verify your account as it is set up. Welcome package type stuff.

I disagree. How is anyone expected to KNOW it is the norm? I have never actually SEEN an inventory item get deleted at the end of a world. Every item I have ever still had at the end of one world carried into the next, and these events are relatively new to me since I tend to give multi year gaps between worlds. If they specifically use the events as a way to push premium points (which is, of course, a major part of their revenue stream) and to help build it up they specifically say the items will work after the event ends, it is dishonest to exclude any mention of the items being deleted.

For example, it was my sincere impression that every premium item earned in castle crusaders was usable on all worlds, which is why I actually bought extra premium to get items to be used in later worlds. Had I known that was not the case I still would have participated, and would likely have spent some, but I wouldn't have spent as much. Naturally, I would have been extremely upset to learn later on that every item went poof, and to be fair, I STILL don't know if it will work that way or not because no one who runs this has made an official statement about it anywhere that I can find.

Take a look at this:
    https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?275877-Castle-Assault-Event

It says more than once you keep it all and doesn't say that it expires. If someone is new to the game, or otherwise did not play in one before, the average person will naturally assume that since other items are usable across worlds they will be as well.

Of course I agree that some items should not be transferable, but my issue is the lack of knowledge about what is and is not transferable and the overall impression that they are excluding information to push revenue.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  8. twenty-five

It is very true. Lol. Use it. Join a new world. You'll have a new one.

I'm done with this thread because you are convinced you're right about something when you are wrong, and I can't be doing arguing with people like that. Infact I didn't even bother reading the rest of your post, ain't worth my time. :icon_rolleyes:

Inventory is world specific, always has been. Except maybe the premium things (I wouldn't know). Every other item has been though, so kicking up a fuss that it's changed (when it hasn't) is simply ridiculous.

9. Elliander

Elliander Guest

Not true. On accounts that already used it I never got a new one. At least I never have. As I stated, I give multiple year gaps between worlds, and no one has presented me anything to show me the contrary, least of not you.

Right, because instead of actually stating any facts or presenting any evidence, you slander me in your "last post" while admitting not to read. If you can't be bothered to actually read then don't waste anyone's time.

In any case, I was asking for an OFFICIAL RESPONSE, not a freaking debate. I only posted in this thread because I was directed here. I have not seen ANY moderator or admin actually say in any thread how these are supposed to work.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  10. Prometheus

Prometheus Still Going Strong

He is correct. The resource bonus item is world specific. You get a new one for each world (when applicable). If you have any questions on the game, always feel free to send in a ticket we're always willing to help out people in need of support. In game developers read the suggestions section of the forum and will read what was said here. Sometimes there may not be an official answer from support or developers, but this section is read.

11. twenty-five

Yes because I don't need to prove things to Mr Angry and Irate when I can instead give him the instructions to learn things himself (Like did you even read what I said?!?!?!?!?!)

12. Aliyah

Aliyah Guest

All items are world specific. I'm afraid there are no intentions to change this, as it would currently be too complicated to do so.