Failed Vote Account manager improvements

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hynax

Reaction score
This future is broken for a few years now.

It stops recruiting troops even tho u got the res and pop space for it. And over queues the smithy+hqm. Maybe instead of queing 4 researchs or buildings it can focus on time if possible? Or we can get an option for how many we want to queue.

Even when i got no buffers i always see my village getting idle. I don think its only me who gets annoyed by it. I feel like this is the case for the past few years.. And never see any improvement on it.

Attachments

• am...png
    am...png
    936.2 KB · Views: 27

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
AM does 50 iterations, which is why you need to reapply it every so often. Perhaps this could be doubled to 100 or similar to reduce the amount of time it needs to be reapplied.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This looks more like you had farm 28 (with farm 29 + 4 buildings after it in queue) getting full and therefore it cancel troop productions when it couldnt do more troops and nothing else.

So not sure what your suggestion is? It always queue troops when there is res (and template active) and when it get enough resources for a building it will do that also.

But also i still havnt understood the purpose for the 50 building iterations from template since it kinda cripple the "complexity" of building templates to make..