Account Manager Interrupted

Demon MoonBat

Reaction score
I first encountered this yesterday, and I've been using the Account Manager (for the first time) for about a week. I activated it as soon as I had five villages (the requirement) and the issue didn't start happening until yesterday, after I'd nobled a sixth village. I got the error report that queue was interrupted in my sixth village first, and reset the account building manager on that village to get it going again. Then when I woke up this morning, I had an error report for my fifth village and decided to reset all the villages to the account building manager. I did a google search yesterday when I first encountered it to see if anyone's mentioned anything about this error report, but didn't get any relevant results. Here's what the report looks like (the village listed is the only change between the two):

AM Accident (611|381) K36 Queue interrupted
The maximum limit of 50 orders was exceeded in the building manager. Accident (611|381) K36 is no longer being managed by your Account Manager.

Has anyone else encountered this? What's going on? Seems like some sort of bug to me.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey!

Thank you for your question. The account manager can stop for different reasons. In your case however, it stopped because the maximum of 50 orders was placed.

The account manager will put everything in a queue for up to 50 construction orders. The 51st, it won't perform. Therefore, it is important that you keep an eye on the activity of your Account Manager and re-activate it on the villages where it was halted.

I hope this helps :)

Upvote 0

Demon MoonBat

Reaction score
Why would that happen though? If it has a max queue, then it should never try to surpass that queue right? Like when on a free account, the max building queue is 2, and you can't add a third, until after the first one finished. Why would the account building manager not be the same, and literally fail the same day I activate it on my new village, which is the smallest, and then the day after that fail on my second-to-last village, which is the second-smallest? How does that work?

Note: I only have six villages at this point, and all of them are using the account building manager (though my first village is nearly done), so if it's failing twice in two days at six villages, then I doubt it's very usable for those players with hundreds of villages because they might have to reset it in a village every nanosecond or so.

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why would that happen though? If it has a max queue, then it should never try to surpass that queue right? Like when on a free account, the max building queue is 2, and you can't add a third, until after the first one finished. Why would the account building manager not be the same, and literally fail the same day I activate it on my new village, which is the smallest, and then the day after that fail on my second-to-last village, which is the second-smallest? How does that work?

Note: I only have six villages at this point, and all of them are using the account building manager (though my first village is nearly done), so if it's failing twice in two days at six villages, then I doubt it's very usable for those players with hundreds of villages because they might have to reset it in a village every nanosecond or so.
The Account Manager queue is separate for each village. Essentially all that the queue means is that AM doesn't build villages up from tiny barbs without supervision. Speaking as a player, I've always suspected the AM queue exists to make the construction manager require a bit more management, and thus make it a little less bot-like.

Upvote 0

Deleted User - 848929386

and why not increase the number? in my model constructions I reach 50 orders in 2 days in villages with low scores

Upvote 0

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
and why not increase the number? in my model constructions I reach 50 orders in 2 days in villages with low scores

I believe this is to prevent it from just being on complete "auto-pilot." You can go into AM once a day and queue up your villages to build and it will reset your count back to 0/50 without actually interrupting anything that is happening. AM is meant to assist you in managing your account. It is not meant to be a replacement for the need to supervise your account.

Having to set AM once a day(or less frequently, even) is not very difficult nor time-consuming. To take the limit away would allow people to quite literally not worry about village development. In the current iteration, it almost takes that worry away.

Upvote 0

Demon MoonBat

Reaction score
My troop template in my main village calls for 8026 axes, but the AM stops and gets "Completed" when the 7993rd axe is queued and I have to go in and manually add 33 more axes to the queue. I don't know why it does that.

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My troop template in my main village calls for 8026 axes, but the AM stops and gets "Completed" when the 7993rd axe is queued and I have to go in and manually add 33 more axes to the queue. I don't know why it does that.
The Troop Manager will queue units in certain group sizes - in the Barracks it will queue 50 units at a time (the Stable uses 20 unit groups, and the Workshop uses 10). If, due to being out of resources or population, it cannot queue that many, it will queue nothing. This is not a bug, as the Account Manager is not intended to be a perfect steward of your account; it is simply meant to reduce your workload.

Upvote 0