account manager

• Thread starter DeletedUser95513
  • Start date

DeletedUser95513

Anyone mind schooling me on how to use this...i was on a sat account and tried to get a template so it would automatically upgrade/downgrade to the desired level...and it wouldnt allow me...anyone got any ideas?

dont want to waste my 3 free days

DeletedUser95513

thanks for the overwhelming response :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95513

no u still may if you can tell me how the hell to make a template

DeletedUser95513

Well i want to make a template for my off and defensive villes silly

DeletedUser95513

WOWWWWWWWWW...may as well just use the building feature

DeletedUser910

From what I heard Account Manager sucks pretty bad. It should be free and we shouldn't have to pay to be beta testers.

DeletedUser95513

agreed its a joke how tw is now trying to squeeze every dime out of us that they can...not to mention raising the premo prices...i mean how much can it cost to run a software program? and with the amount of users paying premo..they are making a killing while they try to nickel and dime us for every little thing...not to mention they make money from ads...but you have to pay in premo not to get them

darkaniken2

Except you only have to do it once, and then can apply the same template to an endless number of villages.

Also, complains about prices of the AM or the AM in general should go in the appropriate sections, not here.

DeletedUser

Well i have worked out how to use the AM quite fine.

Doesn't take a lot of intelligence :)

DeletedUser95513

Except you only have to do it once, and then can apply the same template to an endless number of villages.

Also, complains about prices of the AM or the AM in general should go in the appropriate sections, not here.

hahah dude this is ridciulous...why would i not be able to comment about that here...clearly an appropriate section...since it is a convo about the account manager...and if i did open up a forum bashing tw mods, rules, and prices...youd give me an infraction...so kindly point me in the right direction

DeletedUser

^^ what the mods said

Seriously, you just set it once, and it'll do 50 commands in the village hq, and you just have to reset it by going into the vilage's building queue for the AM, and hitting the change button (while its still on the template you choose)

it takes about 10 min to get a good build order from nothing barb to full 9k village, no problem at all once it gets going.

The troop manager works the same way, I have my preferred nuke, cat nuke, noble nuke,preferred quick D build, or a slow D build if a village has time to build one up

its super easy, and burns some time that you have to be logged in

DeletedUser95513

Sounds nice but Ill have to have someone set it up as I am just to confused! Are you saying you need to do one building level at a time...exampe

level 1 hq..level 2 hq...etc to level 20....then level 1 smithy level 2 smithy and so forth n so on?

DeletedUser

Just set me as a sitter bones, be happy to set it up for you. No charge :)