Account needed

DeletedUser

Still looking for an account, me and my buddies would like to return to TW.

Pm me. Skype name is dcbear123

Dcbear.

Im very active player.

I WILL ORDER PREMIUM EACH MONTH, SO IT WON'T BE A WASTE :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Estonia? :) Tallinn is very pretty, but why did it rain the whole time I was there?

DeletedUser

Hehe, Tallinn is nothing compared to beautiful nature in Paide or Võru :p Recommend to go. And if you are going to Võru, drop by my home ;) I live in Kilingi-Nõmme, it's like 100km away from Tartu :)

It depends on which month you visited... Almost :D In winters, well ... always snows. It has been snowing for like 3 weeks in a row ;D

tokstolle

Still looking for an account, me and my buddies would like to return to TW.

Return?

Have you already left after 8 days and now want to return?

I suggest that if you have any friends in w2 try to contact them or else start to play in a open world and learn how to play first.

DeletedUser

You got it wrong ;)

I want to return to TW. And you MAY think I do not know how to play, but I am revealing my expirience PRIVATE! :)

tokstolle

Well after checking up you on twstats I can say that I'm impressed...

... or not.

But as I have told over and over again to other that are to lazy and to inexperince to start a own account, learn to play and get to know someone in the world that you want to join if it is a closed world. Otherwise you have no chance to get a account. Most of us prefare that a account goes barbarian instead that it goes to a unknow noob that we don't know anything about and that can take a 1000+ account and change side and do lot of damage to our rear areas.

DeletedUser

I agree with Tokstolle,nobody likes to have there rear end damaged :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Tosktolle, AS I MENTIONED, JESUS CHRIST, THIS IS NOT MY REAL ACCOUNT omg.

If you CANT READ, go to school or something.

tokstolle

Tosktolle, AS I MENTIONED, JESUS CHRIST, THIS IS NOT MY REAL ACCOUNT omg.

If you CANT READ, go to school or something.

Then you should if you had another account use one that did show more than 3-4 enemy caps in a total of 15 worlds...

Using this account just prove that you are a newbie that are lazy and to inexperince to play a larger account.

DeletedUser

Hehe, Tallinn is nothing compared to beautiful nature in Paide or Võru :p Recommend to go. And if you are going to Võru, drop by my home ;) I live in Kilingi-Nõmme, it's like 100km away from Tartu :)

It depends on which month you visited... Almost :D In winters, well ... always snows. It has been snowing for like 3 weeks in a row ;D

I was in Estonia last June...I think i was just unlucky with the weather.

judging by the comments, dcbear, i reckon you must be an aten spy. pm me your details and if I spot an opening I'll see what we can do for you.

DeletedUser

I have seen your other account and if it is yours i like it.

DeletedUser

I was in Estonia last June...I think i was just unlucky with the weather.

judging by the comments, dcbear, i reckon you must be an aten spy. pm me your details and if I spot an opening I'll see what we can do for you.

I'll do that :)