Account Needed

DeletedUser

Hello, dear W10 Tribalwars players.

My name is Kenneth, I'm 16 years old and I live in Estonia.

Since I've been playing Tribalwars for 3 years now, almost a year on TW.net server, I would like to know about a player/players who will quit.

I am expirienced player if it comes to art of war.

Minimum score: 2mil. I know it isn't very much, but I would be glad to take over some one's account.

Message me for more details and questions. Or contact me on Skype.

Skype name: dcbear123

Sincerely,
Dcbear.

PS: I am very active player, 6-8 hrs a day, playing TW.

I WILL ORDER PREMIUM EACH MONTH SO THIS WON'T BE A WASTE :)

DeletedUser

How many account's do you want? you've posted the same thing in the world one forum... Don't you sleep or do you plan on having a co-player for both account's, I cant see you handling two account's with "assumption" of 5 million points.

If your so experienced try starting a new world. Try posting some link's to your past experience too, Because honestly just writing that I wouldn't give you an account with so many points and villages...

But then again that's just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Keep your oppinions to yourself. I want an account to W1 OR W10, ORRRRRRRRRRRR W30. Keep your oppinions to yourself. Read, contact me on SKYPE OR PM ME FOR MORE INFO. Leave ppl alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Keep your oppinions to yourself. I want an account to W1 OR W10, ORRRRRRRRRRRR W30. Keep your oppinions to yourself. Read, contact me on SKYPE OR PM ME FOR MORE INFO. Leave ppl alone.

It's not just an opinion It's also advice In which would be helping you to get an account.

I'm not flaming you or anything so I don't see the problem. Also you stated you need an account in the title of your thread, To attract more attention, Say you would like an account or your available as a co-player or for anyone that's quitting.

That's just a suggestion but what do I know - To you I'm a forum troll. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Therefore, you still can't read, sorry.

It simply says, for more information, contact me on skype : dcbear123 or Pm me.