Account of the war

DeletedUser

I think that every sunday we should decide on an account of the week, then on the last sunday of every month, we should decide on an account of the month. This should depend on OD gain (ODA and ODD) and also village gain (mainly from war targets). As the war ends, we could decide on an account of the entire war using this info. This could start on the 1st of August.

Account of the Week

1st August 2010:
8th August:
15th August:
22nd August:
29th August:
5th September:
12th September:
19th September:
26th September:
3rd October:

Account of the Month

August 2010:
September 2010:

DeletedUser

how are you comparing?

C2 vs plight
C2 vs SF
C2 vs all those other tribeless people they keep mentioning..

MichielK

how are you comparing?

C2 vs plight
C2 vs SF
C2 vs all those other tribeless people they keep mentioning we keep throwing out at the first sign of losses..

There, fixed it for you :)

Alex, I appreciate your effort, but this will just to turn into a partisan exercise within 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

Nice fix MichielK!!

Because I agree, it would be just like the kreamer account...

DeletedUser

Oh yes, the one player who left two days ago after losing 2 million points, as opposed to the 20+ thrown out by Plight, and at least 10 that SF has thrown out.

Kreamer, you truly exemplify what we're talking about...never mind the rest, you're the only one that matters :icon_wink:.

And let me highlight something for you, Salvkas:

we keep throwing out at the first sign of losses..

Months later, and 2 million points later, does not show "first sign" throwing-out, so to speak.

DeletedUser78416

I can't recall anyone being thrown due to a loss.

I think throwing players is pretty stupid, unless those players have given up, etc.

DeletedUser

Oh no, Salvkas, they all left because they "had RL issues". My bad :icon_wink:.

And the Plight point still stands...and the Kreamer not exemplifying it in the slightest also still stands...so you're ignoring what I'm saying.

DeletedUser

There has been no player thrown out of SF due to RL issues and for you to even state that is completely asinine.

The only accounts that have been thrown are those without owners that we have nobled out. Check TW stats for verification if you wish. If you are able to prove me wrong, please do so and I will readily admit that I stand corrected.

DeletedUser

If they quit due to RL issues while they were being nobled, and were kicked, we've been over this before. That's what I'm saying. That's a point of contention. Nonetheless, your original point, which you seem to be avoiding, is incorrect. Kreamer does not show as one of these examples, and Plight has plenty of said examples.

So you stand corrected in at least 1 way already.

DeletedUser

The original point was whether anyone in SF has been booted for 'stat padding'... and i know that not a single player has been booted from SF to try to make their war stats look better (Salvkas is therefore correct). That accusation stands firmly, and i think quite correctly, at plights door... C² have, to my knowledge, only booted 1 player to protect their war stats, and yes thats kreamer.

SF have only been guilty of losing more players than C² due to 'real life' issues, and that opens a totally different type of accusation. This is what MK has been consistently reminding SF of in his propaganda, even tho he doesnt know all the 'true' details...

DeletedUser54400

as opposed to the 20+ 1 thrown out by Plight, and at least 10 that SF has thrown out.

A ruse of being high and mighty as a tribe and having a couple of people capable of arguing in prettier pragmatics then the average forum visitors does not turn things in to facts.

DeletedUser

The original point was whether anyone in SF has been booted for 'stat padding'... and i know that not a single player has been booted from SF to try to make their war stats look better (Salvkas is therefore correct). That accusation stands firmly, and i think quite correctly, at plights door... C² have, to my knowledge, only booted 1 player to protect their war stats, and yes thats kreamer.

SF have only been guilty of losing more players than C² due to 'real life' issues, and that opens a totally different type of accusation. This is what MK has been consistently reminding SF of in his propaganda, even tho he doesnt know all the 'true' details...

Well, as I said, we've already been over what you claim in the second paragraph. And as I said, Kreamer's account does not satisfy that which Salvkas accused c2 of doing.

As for SF kicking players being the original point:

Nice fix MichielK!!

Because I agree, it would be just like the kreamer account...

News to me, because I argued against that post originally :icon_neutral:. Explain to me how branching into what SF does makes what SF does the original point?

A ruse of being high and mighty as a tribe and having a couple of people capable of arguing in prettier pragmatics then the average forum visitors does not turn things in to facts.

Pedro clara, dopeas, May Davis...all those other players...every single one left as soon as Plight saw that they were threatened with losing, or lost villages. Stormtrouper, is yet another. You even took Stormtrouper back, as if it weren't proof enough before. At least 3 players were kicked at the first sign of losing villages, but seeing as you can't take exaggeration, I'll leave the number there and let you bask in the glory of thinking only 1 was...

DeletedUser

Pedro clara, dopeas, May Davis...all those other players...every single one left as soon as Plight saw that they were threatened with losing, or lost villages. Stormtrouper, is yet another. You even took Stormtrouper back, as if it weren't proof enough before. At least 3 players were kicked at the first sign of losing villages, but seeing as you can't take exaggeration, I'll leave the number there and let you bask in the glory of thinking only 1 was...

are you in plight u6? no! so either shut up or get your facts right. only 1 of the 4 players you mentioned were kicked/left because of the reason were arguing about. i bet you didnt expect that. whats your lie/comeback going to be to that? i bet youre just going to flame me or just make up something like usual...

MichielK

Ok, I'm going to post this in the interest of fairness, even though I'll probably get flamed for my trouble :icon_wink:

1) SF does not throw out players to pad their stats. In fact, they've been very consistent about keeping even the worst inactives in until they go barb. The worst that happened was that a few players went barb while we were attacking them, but that's hardly the fault of the tribal leadership.

2) Plight on the other hand does throw out players to pad their stats. Pedro was booted from the tribe just a few hours into the war, when it became apparent that he was our main target. Dopeas left/was booted while he was under sitting by Plight. The removal and return of StormTrouper and ltdavis are too obvious to even discuss. I'm sure there were more among the others that were booted or "left". I'm sure I may be wrong about some of them, but definitely not all.

While it's natural for some to lump the two tribes together (I do it too, sometimes), they could not be more different in this specific aspect.

I see that C² has now been accused of stat-padding as well. After all, the best way to pad the stats is to wait until after most of the losses to remove him :icon_razz: Salvkas, if this really bothers you so much, just include him in the stats. You won't hear any argument from me, and if you want I'll try to remember to put him in my stats as well. Ok?

DeletedUser

Ok, I'm going to post this in the interest of fairness, even though I'll probably get flamed for my trouble :icon_wink:

1) SF does not throw out players to pad their stats. In fact, they've been very consistent about keeping even the worst inactives in until they go barb. The worst that happened was that a few players went barb while we were attacking them, but that's hardly the fault of the tribal leadership.

2) Plight on the other hand does throw out players to pad their stats. Pedro was booted from the tribe just a few hours into the war, when it became apparent that he was our main target. Dopeas left/was booted while he was under sitting by Plight. The removal and return of StormTrouper and ltdavis are too obvious to even discuss. I'm sure there were more among the others that were booted or "left". I'm sure I may be wrong about some of them, but definitely not all.

While it's natural for some to lump the two tribes together (I do it too, sometimes), they could not be more different in this specific aspect.

I see that C² has now been accused of stat-padding as well. After all, the best way to pad the stats is to wait until after most of the losses to remove him :icon_razz: Salvkas, if this really bothers you so much, just include him in the stats. You won't hear any argument from me, and if you want I'll try to remember to put him in my stats as well. Ok?

Doesn't bother me tbh. I will add him to the stats though seeing as the account is clearly still being played and for the benefit of C2.

MichielK

Doesn't bother me tbh. I will add him to the stats though seeing as the account is clearly still being played and for the benefit of C2.

We do the same with Pedro and dopeas on the northern side, so if you think it's important to include Kreamer I have no problem with that at all. After all, with most of his villages gone already I doubt the remaining conquers will have any effect on the longterm stats...no sense arguing for another umpteen pages about it lol

DeletedUser

michaelk, you got 1 right, just lik i said to u6. are you in plight? no! so you dont know anything about what happened to these players.

DeletedUser

We do the same with Pedro and dopeas on the northern side, so if you think it's important to include Kreamer I have no problem with that at all. After all, with most of his villages gone already I doubt the remaining conquers will have any effect on the longterm stats...no sense arguing for another umpteen pages about it lol

That's fine by me as well. I cannot argue something I know nothing about, that's for Plight to argue :icon_wink:

MichielK

michaelk, you got 1 right, just lik i said to u6. are you in plight? no! so you dont know anything about what happened to these players.

Excuse me for not taking your word for it :icon_wink: I'm quite sure I have more than 1 right, and I am also quite sure that my information on some of these accounts is better than yours. If you want us to stop accusing Plight of stat-padding, the best way to do that is to convince your leadership to stop doing it, and to keep people from bolting.