Account please

ebaybazza

I am looking to take over an account on World 18. It seems it is the only way I can stay. Everytime I build I get rimmed. MM,PX,MI and IM being the culprits. So if any of you are bored and thinking of quitting let me take over the account please.

DeletedUser

Mine mine mine mine!

@ Sam not ebay. Otherwise I just get ripped off >.>

Oh and you also called bazza which is the name of someone in my school >.>

Oh and you wouldn't happen to be him... right? Please.

DeletedUser

i think i just spoiled the guys chances (if there were any) of actualy getting an account :D

DeletedUser

Bazza, starting on a newer world might be better for you as the playing field shall be slightly more even. However if you intend on posting on these here forums everyday then 'somebody give the man an account!'

ebaybazza

I want to spread some blood in world 18 and beat down some of my enemies. I know there are loads of players who are bored and have account sitters. I have nothing to lose in asking. I do intend to post until I get one!!!!

DeletedUser

I want to spread some blood in world 18 and beat down some of my enemies. I know there are loads of players who are bored and have account sitters. I have nothing to lose in asking. I do intend to post until I get one!!!!

You have a total of 3 out of 122 enemy conquers and under 2 mil ODA. And your defensive stats are no better. Rather than begging for a handout you haven't earned, go try a new world and develop your playing skills.