Closed Discussion Account pushing and coplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
to take a similar approach to the pp abuse arguments

for all those players bring up the time requirements of a typical world, there is a solution
just as those that are against p2w worlds are directed to non-pp worlds such as classic

join a casual world - that simple, they were created for exactly that purpose

now all the time requirements and issues mentioned around them
are the choice of the player and the player alone
why wake up at 2 or even 4am when you can just set a sitter??
why send attacks at those times to begin with, if the majority of players are the same timezones roughly (either very few are sending or almost everyones sending) if its not a tribe op, then its a issue of your own creation and a personal choice to attack at horrid hours

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You can move across from a world you play into a Casual world. Doing so will take your biggest village into the Casual world you move to.

Deleted User - 10368546

What Stormy said.

I remember these exact discussions from 10 years ago and it hasn't changed any. My opinion on it has though.

This game is damn brutal and consumes your entire life if you let it. Get a coplayer. That is, if you're serious about winning while at the same time not losing your spouse or becoming diabetic or fused to your chair or whatever. If you're not serious about winning and just want to be casual then don't get a coplayer and just care a little bit less about how it turns out.

This game is brutal. I haven't even played in years but I'm sure it still is. I remember working 9 hours, playing for 5, sleeping for 2 hours, waking up to send attacks and then go back to work. And being so damn tired I can't even drive safely. Wow, I was starting a new village today and putzing around but I'm already talking myself out of this.

(This is why TW has dwindled for years)

When I started playing this game I was just a kid, maybe 12-13 years old, and back then I couldn't afford premium, I had no job or credit card so I managed 700+ villages manually, farming every day from every village, ordering new buildings 1 by 1, minting coins, I would wait 7 days for warehouses to get full and then mint coins 1 by 1 in every village, had to go through every village and click total of like 10k times lol...Took me hours and hours every day to do all this. Sending attacks from hundreds of villages on time was hell, and getting attacked and faked was almost impossible to deal with.

I started world a year late, when first player already had more than million points, and did this for 2 years, managed to finish 4th, if I had more time would maybe finish better, but NEVER AGAIN.

It literally consumes your entire life if you let it.

DeletedUser124932

So I'm still looking into playing a casual world but I really haven't found anywhere that explains what it is or what specifically makes it casual and more suited for someone with limited time. All I can really find are world settings from twstats but not anything helpful from Innogames itself. Typical of this place, even after years of business they still don't know how to communicate or explain anything. No wonder business isn't exactly booming.

e: Look at this rubbish from their wiki:
https://help.tribalwars.net/wiki/World_Settings

I thought to go and read about different world settings but all there is an explanation about farm limit. Literally no explanation of any other world settings or even explanations for what a casual, high performance, or other type of world is. I know there's a new night mode, it is not explained anywhere.

I've made my decision not to continue exploring this, even trying to figure out where to play or how to join is a waste of time.

What a shit show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10368546

Casual world is world where you mostly only noble barbs, You transfer to casual world either by being nobled and having option to start all over on same world or move you village (inventory and premium features) to casual world. You can also go to world you are currently playing, going to options and finding casual world option, and selecting transfer to casual world (your villages has to be older than 14 days). On casual world your first village cant be nobled, and you cant attack players who have 20% more or less points than you.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So I'm still looking into playing a casual world but I really haven't found anywhere that explains what it is or what specifically makes it casual and more suited for someone with limited time. All I can really find are world settings from twstats but not anything helpful from Innogames itself. Typical of this place, even after years of business they still don't know how to communicate or explain anything. No wonder business isn't exactly booming.

e: Look at this rubbish from their wiki:
https://help.tribalwars.net/wiki/World_Settings

I thought to go and read about different world settings but all there is an explanation about farm limit. Literally no explanation of any other world settings or even explanations for what a casual, high performance, or other type of world is. I know there's a new night mode, it is not explained anywhere.

I've made my decision not to continue exploring this, even trying to figure out where to play or how to join is a waste of time.

What a shit show.

the link to more info seems to be missing - which sucks
but heres some info from various pages - hope it helps

ingame - in the settings
------------
Casual transfer
If you feel that the current world is too difficult or requires too much attention, you may transfer one of your villages to the Casual world. Casual worlds are slower paced and more forgiving. After some time casual worlds turn into normal worlds with domination endgame.

Casual transfers are currently open to: Casual 8

• You can transfer to the current casual world once. After you transferred, it is no longer possible to transfer again from a different world to the same casual world.
  • Only one village will be copied over (the one with the most points).
  • Your villages and account on this world will remain intact.
  • Transfer is only possible if you have been playing more than 14 days.
  • Your troops will not be transferred.
  • Coins will not be transferred.
  • You can choose to transfer your Premium features to the casual world. But they will be removed from this world if you do so.
  • You can choose to transfer your inventory contents to the casual world. But you might not be allowed to take all items with you. You will receive a report after the transfer, informing you about which items could not be transferred.

tribalwars wiki - FAQ
-------------------
"Consider opting for the casual world, once conquered. This world has built in protections that help players who are still learning or those who want to be more casual in their play. You can't lose your first village, for instance, and players who are 120% or more larger than you can't attack you. "

settings page - https://enp8.tribalwars.net/en-dk/page/settings

Last edited:

Zenato

Reaction score
I still don't understand how accounts, that are obviously being merged into other ones, are still allowed to keep clearing and nobling new targets.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I still don't understand how accounts, that are obviously being merged into other ones, are still allowed to keep clearing and nobling new targets.

in my opinion inno/TW is trying to please everyone instead of making a concrete decision on the matter
and due to not making a decision and tolerating it as a grey area for so long has led to an infection of co-played accounts via merging
with those same accounts usually suggesting they would quit if they werent allowed to do so (and lost their advantage)
which is a positive effect to me, one less potential cheat/issue to deal with

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
Seeing as i am seeing more evidence of people pushing i will add my opinion here.

Would love to see a mod reply but i know that is very unlikely or will get some sub standard reply that does nothing.

This is rule #4 under the Accounts section.
Creating and/or using one or more accounts for the primary benefit of another account ("pushing"), as well as profiting from such behavior, is forbidden.

How are people allowed to join a world with the sole purpose of building up their village only for their friend to noble it so they can then co-play together. This to me is 100% against the above rule but it is always ignored and staff ignore tickets, i see this happen over and over and over again and i see certain people doing the same thing on multiple worlds yet nothing is done.

What is to stop people getting 400 accounts made on a world then merging that into 20 accounts early on. Yes, that might be a large number but it is to prove a point it doesn't discredit the argument. With a bit of skill a bit of pp and working together you could have players with 21 3k+ villages very early on in a world

Tickets sent in on this matter get ignored or get blanket responses about how it will be looked into but then you see the same player carry on doing the same thing. Why is that rule included on the rules page if it just gets ignored by players and staff

Deleted User - 848893470

And i personally think that the Pushing rule is NOT rly specific.
Cause there is a lot that is tecknically Inside the Rue of pushing but is tollerated and its hard to find this line of tollerance. The obvious step over that line is making new acc and deleting them so you can get the villages... But things where it is common that a tribe makes multiple tribes and Fortresses to have more benefits like building those big offensives... there arent any cases where u can say is it tolerated or is it pushing.. technically it is pushing but there hasnt been any cosequences so far (that i know of)

thats why im curious why this rule isnt made more specific...
Everybody would benefit from that if u would know what the clear line is...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is rule #4 under the Accounts section.
Creating and/or using one or more accounts for the primary benefit of another account ("pushing"), as well as profiting from such behavior, is forbidden.

How are people allowed to join a world with the sole purpose of building up their village only for their friend to noble it so they can then co-play together. This to me is 100% against the above rule but it is always ignored and staff ignore tickets, i see this happen over and over and over again and i see certain people doing the same thing on multiple worlds yet nothing is done.

What is to stop people getting 400 accounts made on a world then merging that into 20 accounts early on. Yes, that might be a large number but it is to prove a point it doesn't discredit the argument. With a bit of skill a bit of pp and working together you could have players with 21 3k+ villages very early on in a world

How would you adapt/change this?

The purpose of this thread is as a discussion for ways to improve the game, so it would be great if you could turn your post on its head and give a constructive or pragmatic suggestion on how the issues you feel are there can be resolved, or at least reduced. :)

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

The purpose of this thread is as a discussion for ways to improve the game, so it would be great if you could turn your post on its head and give a constructive or pragmatic suggestion on how the issues you feel are there can be resolved, or at least reduced. :)

by having rules that are actually enforced without the need for the community to get involved

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
by having rules that are actually enforced without the need for the community to get involved

Rules are always enforced when evidence shows a player is breaking the rules.

If you go back to the original post, it is explained why the sort of pushing being discussed is such a complex issue and the sort of change required to address this could have big impacts on the community.

What I'm asking for is how the person I quoted feels this rule needs to be changed (which I understand is what the person I quoted was getting at). If you go back to the first post, the entire purpose of this thread is a discussion for the community to provide their own insight and constructive ideas based on their ingame experiences.

HelloHeidy

Reaction score

Co-playing in my opinion is fine at the end of the day even if a rule was put in to ban coplaying people would still find a way around it, you may argue that it devalues the experience for new players, but every single 'vet' and 'pro' started in the same boat. I would say overhauling the quests or putting in a tutorial of sorts is what new players need but thats a whole other argument

The way i would change it is having the rules enforced. Or at least made clearer so things like this are against the rules, As i said in my previous post if i get 400 people to join a world and build up then condense those 400 villages into 20 accounts for example. This wouldnt be too hard to do with pp and good players farming well. I am sure there are many players better then me at this game who could do this

Is doing that with 400 accounts against the rules? To me it is, but if doing it with 2/3 accounts is ignored then surely 400 is fine too.

I can give examples of people joining worlds purely to build their village to then be nobled by the player they then go on to co-play, when i bothered to send tickets to support they basically ignored me and said nothing was against the rules so now i dont bother as i dont see the point in messaging support about it and this is one of the reasons i am not playing this game once 107 ends.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Technically, larger players use bashers for the primary benefit of their account. Shouldn't bashers or rather players who use bashers be punished then?

Is doing that with 400 accounts against the rules?

That's unrealistic, remember to use real world examples. The rules are here to take care of real world happenings.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's unrealistic, remember to use real world examples. The rules are here to take care of real world happenings.

think they exaggerated the number is to show that people would have issues with it, if it went to that extreme
but since its lower around the 1-3 accounts mark, people tend to turn a blind eye to the issue

so i think its at what stage is it considered account pushing??
after 1, after 3, after 5, after 10, etc.... where is the line in the sand so to speak

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
Technically, larger players use bashers for the primary benefit of their account. Shouldn't bashers or rather players who use bashers be punished then?

If a player joins a world solely for the purpose of bashing then that is different to what is being discussed here, i would argue that bashing and pushing are two different things. Every time i have seen a basher it has been some player on a world that a bigger account has either persuaded or intimidated into bashing for them so that they dont get nobled. Obviously there are probably exceptions to that but pushing is a much much bigger issue then bashing

As has been said above, it was an exaggerated number and as i said before but instead of answering the point you have avoided it to attack the question. Anyways i dont see why someone couldn't get that many accounts, how long does it take to log in once or twice a day to queue buildings up before logging off if your only interest is growing the village to be nobled by someone else. Maybe 5 minutes each time

Your condescending comments are terrible and your explanation that the rules are there to handle 'real world happenings' please define to me what a real world happening is, things change daily. Bots are getting better and harder to detect new things are being discovered i imagine someone could quite easily make a group of bots that could make those 400 accounts for me with different ip's and get it to work like i suggested but as you dont seem to agree with me then i imagine that is not a 'real world happening'

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

honestly dont understand bashers or what motivates them to fight/clear for larger players (since their typically not in the same tribe)
the basher doesnt grow or gain anything most of the time or they end up merging into the account they been bashing for

a bashers life
not really appealing gameplay wise in my mind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.