Account sitting

DeletedUser

As there have ben so many threads on different aspects of account sitting, I have decided to make this sticky. For starters, here are the rules.

§3) Account sitting

While a player is account sitting for another player, no interactions (attack/supply/support/co-ordinate attacks or support) are allowed between any accounts played on the account sitters internet connection (including friends, family and colleagues on the same connection). That includes all accounts, that are being account account sat by players on that connection.
All interactions are forbidden until 24 hours after the account sitting mode has been canceled.
An account that is being sat has to be played for it's own benefit, not for the benefit of other accounts.
Everything stated in §2 has to be followed.

Examples:
It is not allowed to use an account in any way that profits another account on the same connection.
It is forbidden to give away villages as presents from an account you are sitting (unless it is a trade of villages that clearly benefits both accounts).
It is forbidden to play an account you are sitting just to push other accounts, even if the other accounts are on a different internet connection.
It is forbidden to send suicide attacks from an account you are sitting to clean for other accounts (unless it is part of an agreement that does not put the account at a disadvantage)
It is allowed for you to attack and conquer villages with the account you are account sitting.
It is allowed for you to attack two players from the same tribe with your own account and the account you are account sitting for (i.e. separate attacks on separate players).
You are not allowed to use information about any accounts you are sitting for attacks from your own account, or provide this to other players, even after the sitting has ended.

This is only for starters, as I said. Any questions about account sitting can be asked here, and they will be answered.

DeletedUser

Is it legal to noble a sat account except for one village to use as morale buster?

Sat accounts must abide by the Shared Internet Connection rules, so no, that would not be legal.
Especially not if the owner of the account doesn't want you nobling it.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

The owner of the account gave me permission to do it. And I wouldn't be doing the nobling.

Yes, as long as you are not interacting with the sat account with your account (or any other account on your connection) and the owner has given you consent, then nobling may proceed on the village by someone else.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Required/Forced Account Sitting

I have not seen this brought up. I am facing being nobled because i will not let my tribe so called council members sit my account. I know this common practice to force members of ur tribe turn over their account to other members of the tribe or be nobled. I think this should be against the rules. If i want someone to sit my account a will request it. I just do not think something should be force.

I like to hear thoughts of others on this topic.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser40757

I have not seen this brought up. I am facing being nobled because i will not let my tribe so called council members sit my account. I know this common practice to force members of ur tribe turn over their account to other members of the tribe or be nobled. I think this should be against the rules. If i want someone to sit my account a will request it. I just do not think something should be force.

I like to hear thoughts of others on this topic.

Well, you could leave the tribe, try to find a new home, however, you will find that most will from time to time tribes will demand that their members send a sit request, either for emergency sitting, or to verify activity.

Basically, you have the choice to refuse, the dukes and or barons have the right to boot you out, and assign targets to the remaining members, which just happen to be your villages.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser94637

Hello... this is my first time as a registered for the forums.... I was ask to post it in here or if this is the right place or not. I have a feeling that two members are working in a very very close tango. I nobled a village and there was 50 incoming support arriving at different times. The reason that I am quoting that the withdrawal of teh troops are happening within mins of each other. I think its one player working two accounts. {Please redirect this if I posting in the wrong place}

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

It can be also 2 peoples online in same tine(same country or time zone)
You need to send a suport ticket to ask if is something liek you believe.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Hello... this is my first time as a registered for the forums.... I was ask to post it in here or if this is the right place or not. I have a feeling that two members are working in a very very close tango. I nobled a village and there was 50 incoming support arriving at different times. The reason that I am quoting that the withdrawal of teh troops are happening within mins of each other. I think its one player working two accounts. {Please redirect this if I posting in the wrong place}

A lot of players communicate with each other, this is nothing unusual.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser26848

hey i got question .. i recently have been away for while and my account has gone past 60 days and now i am back but i need to go again for ew days but i just checked that my accoing is still over 64 days .. so my sitter wont be able to do much with my account except watch it ..

how do days decrees ?

Upvote 0

FooFoo Pig

hey i got question .. i recently have been away for while and my account has gone past 60 days and now i am back but i need to go again for ew days but i just checked that my accoing is still over 64 days .. so my sitter wont be able to do much with my account except watch it ..

how do days decrees ?

Day by day you're not being account sat. It does not go down from 64 to 0 just because you end it.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser26848

okay . but when i came back i ended the account sit .. obviously lol

but after 2 weeks stil it says account is sitted for 64 days which i saw the day i came back ....

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

but after 2 weeks stil it says account is sitted for 64 days which i saw the day i came back ....

Yes, that wont change.

Account sitting log for this account over the last 120 days: 13 days Ok i've forgotten how this is done.lol
Mod

Upvote 0

Nate-C

It means you have been sat for 64 days in the past 120 days. They'll go down gradually depending on when you were sat in the past 4 months.

Upvote 0

File Not Found

Once you reach 120 days since the first day you were first sat, the number of days in the past 120 will gradually decline.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

hi. i'm a sole duke of a tribe. if i let someone sit my account, does this mean they can disband my tribe while i'm away? if so, is there anyway to prevent this from happening other than not setting a sitter?

thanks.

Upvote 0

FooFoo Pig

hi. i'm a sole duke of a tribe. if i let someone sit my account, does this mean they can disband my tribe while i'm away? if so, is there anyway to prevent this from happening other than not setting a sitter?

thanks.

Yes, that's why leaders only account sit leaders. If there is no other leader, you best have someone trust worthy. :)

Upvote 0