Account to W2

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
If we had any free accounts, it's not like we'd give them to a random nugget who signed up to the forum 9 days ago, have no prior experience of value and that REB seem to pay suspiciously much attention to here as well.

DeletedUser

Well we don't want him, so maybe that is why?

Go suck a jirki >.>

DeletedUser97688

I thought Forum managers have to be polite in talking with other members LOL.

DeletedUser

Yeah but the admins love Jirki so he can do what he wants as his name has Jirki in it. :(

DeletedUser97688

So, if we say anything bad about someone, we'll get banned, if he SAYS (Jirkii, underlined it, and made it bold, I didn't say that you HAD SAID) he will get away clean?... Ooh... Justice, justice...

DeletedUser97688

Nope ;)

I usually don't cry. But you can, if you want. :)

walleye

checkmate mikeys
by the way mikeys are we still on for dinner tomorrow night? there's this cute vietnamese place opening on main street i think we should check out and the maitre'de said he was ok with your nose ring so it definitely won't be a repeat of last tuesday. love ya.

DeletedUser

Of cause we are Walleye how could i refuse my co-player:))

xxx

DeletedUser

well i hope you both choke on your rice noodles. clearly my nipple piercings weren't good enough. :icon_twisted:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
One would think that by now you'd know that there's too much not being right about you for you to be an alternative even if there were any available accounts.

DeletedUser

Now, read this sentence three more times, and find how many logical mistakes you've made.

tokstolle

I can sat why I never would help you to a w2 account and that is becuase I don't know you and I don't know what you will do with a account. You can be ranked #1 in severel world and I would say no becuase I don't know you.

Say for exempel that you are a close friend to someone in TA|REB that is trying to get a account in any of the EG tribes and we help you to get in touch with someone that want to give away his account. Before we could take you out ut would take some time and the ammount of damage you would be able to do in out safe zone is something that I don't even want to think about.

So without already knowing someone in w2 you would never get help to got in touch with someone that would like to give away his account to you. In fact I prefare that they delete thiers account before give away thiers account to someone that we don't know and we don't know what goal he has in joining w2.

tokstolle

Nah, I don't know anyone from TA|REB.

And how does I know that?

Without knowing you from w2, other worlds or from RL and you are a person that I trust (more important than your skill in tribalwars) why should I take the risk in getting a player that want to wage havoc on our safezones?