Account wanted

DeletedUser

Would consider coming back to W33, as I do miss it. if any tribes are serious about needing new players feel free to mail me or contact me on skype under "JGruenhagen"
You're not busy enough with your other worlds? :icon_razz:

Gruenhagen

Yes Jeremy... As I have Co's on the other worlds to help I think i could handle a .5 World by self, But next time I'll ask if its ok 1st Mom :p

DeletedUser

I dunno, Sonny. The .5 seems like it's all slow and relaxing, but really it's kinda annoying... waiting a month for a nuke to rebuild... Eugh. :p

DeletedUser96132

hey i know its alot off points but id like to apply for an account. i am very experienced and solid player and i started towards the end of 2008. just as i started ot reach my prime on many worlds i had to quit sadly due to rl issues. today i return and only ask for one gift. an account with any points and on anyworld, all i would like it to require is over 1 million opponents defeated. if you could be so kind as to offer me one then please pm me. have a nice day and thanks for reading!

DeletedUser

hey i know its alot off points but id like to apply for an account. i am very experienced and solid player and i started towards the end of 2008. just as i started ot reach my prime on many worlds i had to quit sadly due to rl issues. today i return and only ask for one gift. an account with any points and on anyworld, all i would like it to require is over 1 million opponents defeated. if you could be so kind as to offer me one then please pm me. have a nice day and thanks for reading!

First off, start a new thread.

Second, details. I.e Past world/s, most points, tribes, names you played under etc.

DeletedUser

heh heh...I have an account...but I don't think you can handle to be honest...:icon_redface: