Account wanted

DeletedUser

As much as I would love to give you an account gargareth and I know you are a talented player, I know you will have some loyalties to LEGION or certain people in it, and I just can't risk giving you an account. Sorry :\

DeletedUser

As much as I would love to give you an account and you will have loyalties towards us. Unlike gargareth you are not talented :\

DeletedUser

As much as I would love to give you an account and you will have loyalties towards us. Unlike gargareth you are not talented :\

I'm not talented really??? did u ever see my stats I'm definatly not talented because I can snipe and send sub 1 sec trains :lol:

Richardco

Dude shhh and go and stand in the corner... I am an ex co-player of an account on w33 and i send .150ms and can snipe .150ms you my kind Sir/Madame are a nub. you are begging for an account you clearly have been rimmed off or are an idiot and are posting in forums covered by legion and detox and you have your little TW, Hawks banner flying. NO!!! Go away.

Anyway Thought i'd pop in again see you all. And PJ im looking forward to this war man you smexy B starred.

DeletedUser

O really well im an ex player and i am not begging for an account and i was not rimmed off i quit because i didnt have time to play and why did you quit you get rimmed? why don't you stop worrying about me and go on keep begging for an account

DeletedUser

I'm not talented really??? did u ever see my stats I'm definatly not talented because I can snipe and send sub 1 sec trains :lol:

OMG you can snipe and send sub 1 second trains? That is impressive maybe I should offer you an account, oh wait most decent players send 150-500 millisecond trains so pretty useless there and most decent players would snipe your trains. I know for a fact if anyone sends trains more then 900ms I think they are pretty poor.

DeletedUser

I send 30 second trains they still get the villages so its all good :D

Gruenhagen

Would consider coming back to W33, as I do miss it. if any tribes are serious about needing new players feel free to mail me or contact me on skype under "JGruenhagen"