account

DeletedUser

im looking to play one of the older worlds please mail me on persnally:icon_cool:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

...yeah. Go get some experience on a new world first.

DeletedUser

...yeah. Go get some experience on a new world first.

you think im chatting shit?

what much Proof you want?

I have been playing huge accounts including the wizzydizzy acount, also i when on vacation, so if you want proof ask my duke in wrld 20 call Eksiljyden and the rest of prime,

AND BEEN USING DIFFERENT ACCOUNT TOO

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
It's funny how those asking for accounts are NEVER people whose join date can be traced back farther than a month.

So, you've played other accounts? Then why didn't you make the post with one of them?

Yeah, I think you're "chatting shit". And tbh, if you consider wizzydizzy, which is a 3m account, "huge", then I doubt you're good enough to take any account on W2, as a 3m account here is considered small.

DeletedUser

i lol'ed, major style. 3 mill is tiny regarding w2, i agree with jirki, get some experience first and start your own account, no-one is going to give someone with your experience an account.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you can play my account and I'll rim you on w20 so you can focus on here.

You're not playing wizzydizzy, you're logging into it and clearing villages for prime to noble. You're quite low skilled and I hope that noone on this world gives you an account.

[SPOIL]
hedgehogepicwin.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

tokstolle

Just a advice, don't start topics about the same things in multipel worlds at the same time.

Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum

any accounts available??
2mgoldi
Today 20:36
by Mr. Blonde
3 17 W12 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.

any accounts available??
2mgoldi
Today 19:54
by Boombastic.
5 17 W11 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.

account
2mgoldi
Today 19:31
by guyverone
5 45 World 2

And another advice, get to know people first becuase no one will give away his account to you if he don't know you first.

DeletedUser

im looking to play one of the older worlds please mail me on persnally:icon_cool:

Oh god it's you again :icon_surprised:.. Slightly suspicious asking for an account on the world I play.. but ok :icon_wink:.

I doubt you will get an account, so go look elsewhere pl0x.

DeletedUser

anyone that has stayed in a world as long as most of these world 2 players have will not give their account away to some random guy. in fact i think it is safe to say all of the world 2 players would not. besides, what fun is it if you just get handed a already successful account? to me part of the fun of this game is EARNING your achievements, not being handed them.

DeletedUser

hmm i played world 1,2,3,4,5 quite alot more tbh but i only joined forums in like w19 when i wanted to bug some one sooo you cant tell every ones xp by there joined date

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
hmm i played world 1,2,3,4,5 quite alot more tbh but i only joined forums in like w19 when i wanted to bug some one sooo you cant tell every ones xp by there joined date

Unless they can prove they were around earlier, we go by the join date. Why wouldn't we? Not like anyone on w2 wanna throw their work in the hands of someone that may be the worst noob ever in TribalWars.

DeletedUser

But you can TW stat them and find out they bs most the time.

DeletedUser

try looking for me due to the fact im not active on any worlds you wont be able to find any thing at all about me on any worlds hmm maybe w23 depending but i played on to many accounts to care lol

ill give you a few names you can look up

fghjkl---good luck finding that one might find me on on w19 and w23 any thing before that i cant even find my self
bigpritz007---w23 tribe NBG
TheMudge---w18 not useing it any more
jughead3000 ---w19 quit and let it go barb

DeletedUser

and agreed this dude is a noob atleast ask for an account with a bit of emmm to tired to spell so just ask for it better then a noob asking to join a tribe

can i join your tribe?
nooooo when blue monkeys fly and dogs act like monkeys

can i have an account?
simple anwser emm HELL NOOO!!

DeletedUser

Just a advice, don't start topics about the same things in multipel worlds at the same time.

Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum

any accounts available??
2mgoldi
Today 20:36
by Mr. Blonde
3 17 W12 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.

any accounts available??
2mgoldi
Today 19:54
by Boombastic.
5 17 W11 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.

account
2mgoldi
Today 19:31
by guyverone
5 45 World 2

And another advice, get to know people first becuase no one will give away his account to you if he don't know you first.

yow i did say privite message me and we will talk . and i wasnt expecting shit!!, i wanted to have something to do in my free time so go have a shagggggggyy

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
yow i did say privite message me and we will talk . and i wasnt expecting shit!!, i wanted to have something to do in my free time so go have a shagggggggyy

Then start on a new world? Farming should take up most of your free time if that is what you want. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not like anyone on w2 wanna throw their work in the hands of someone that may be the worst noob ever in TribalWars.

Nobody on W2 is going to give their account to me, Jirki :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5813

Seriously how often does this happen.

NOTE to anyone else wanting a W2 account or any of the older worlds, they take a lot of time and not one member of a tribe or anyone else on this world would give one to someone who started not long ago.

I HAD an account on W2 and still miss the old days but I dont ask because I know I havent got the time to play it.

TBH W2 is still one of the best worlds I played and is still the best tribe I have ever been in.

Good to see some of the old faces playing, yes includes you Jirki and Dwarve.

DeletedUser

I really enjoyed W2 up until the time XiG died, then I became disinterested because merging into TW was completely opposite of what XiG had been about. My personal favorite world was W8, but W2 still holds nostalgia for me. :p