account

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
try looking for me due to the fact im not active on any worlds you wont be able to find any thing at all about me on any worlds hmm maybe w23 depending but i played on to many accounts to care lol

ill give you a few names you can look up

fghjkl---good luck finding that one might find me on on w19 and w23 any thing before that i cant even find my self
bigpritz007---w23 tribe NBG
TheMudge---w18 not useing it any more
jughead3000 ---w19 quit and let it go barb

I have way too much time:

W3,W4,W5,W8,W10,W11,

Do they even count as playing a world :icon_biggrin:

Ripfin

W2 is probably ugly to play these days, and I doubt even I would have the time to play an account on there now.

DeletedUser5813

I miss the old days of world 2 where all the tribes were fighting each other(ftr, hot, tw, cmfam, xig, rb, esl etc)

Would be great if we created a newer world with these same settings, it would be fun.

DeletedUser

Would be nice, but no new worlds even with the same settings compare to the atmosphere(for whatever reason) of what the earlier worlds had.

DeletedUser

Would be nice, but no new worlds even with the same settings compare to the atmosphere(for whatever reason) of what the earlier worlds had.

w32 does, a little faster than w2 I believe but the wars keep going and the group of players we have there makes it fun and worth playing. large collection of w2 players all in one tribe is the best part of it. :)

haha not hard to figure out which w32 tribe just gotta look for the only family :lol: one thing we couldn't seem to lose in transitioning to the new world.

DeletedUser

Yeah i played with THX for a while over there then real life called =P

DeletedUser

Hey guys!
I wanna ask if is there any player with 1000+ villages who nead help :p I could play with you so if you nead some help add me on msn or send me mail and we gonna talk about that.

MSN: simon.998hotmail.com
Mail: symcy94@gmail.com

See-you

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I wanna ask if is there any player with 1000+ villages who nead help :p I could play with you so if you nead some help add me on msn or send me mail and we gonna talk about that.

MSN: simon.998hotmail.com
Mail: symcy94@gmail.com

See-you

Join date... Today. Yeah, right. Who wouldn't trust a random stranger whose forum account was registered today with their 1000+ villages account. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Join date... Today. Yeah, right. Who wouldn't trust a random stranger whose forum account was registered today with their 1000+ villages account. :icon_rolleyes:

So ??? I just ask and in rules don't write anything about that when can I post somethink like that so it would be better if you wouldn't write anything "random admin"

tokstolle

So ??? I just ask and in rules don't write anything about that when can I post somethink like that so it would be better if you wouldn't write anything "random admin"

I have to agree with Jirki in this. Noone would jepordize thier account to a complete stranger.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Especially not a random stranger who can showcase an impressive amount of... zero previous experience.

DeletedUser2248

Look, give the guy a break. At least he recognises that jirki is random! :)

DeletedUser

Now wait a min. My "join date" is shown as April in 2010...yet I played in 2006.... He could have an excuse such as mine? That I started with another email account that I no longer have and even though the Forum Manager knows who I am, won't give me back my McM0mmy name.. :(

Ripfin

Now wait a min. My "join date" is shown as April in 2010...yet I played in 2006.... He could have an excuse such as mine? That I started with another email account that I no longer have and even though the Forum Manager knows who I am, won't give me back my McM0mmy name.. :(

poor McM0mmy :icon_sad:

DeletedUser910

i lol'ed, major style. 3 mill is tiny regarding w2, i agree with jirki, get some experience first and start your own account, no-one is going to give someone with your experience an account.

He's right about that. A 3 million account would be eaten up fairly quickly. Many of the members on World 2 have over 100 million accounts. Over 10,000 villages owned.