Account:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I am looking for an account on world 1, I got an account on world 9 with 11mil.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Poor little fella.

Just so you know World 1 is deader than Jesus himself. Don't go there.

HAI CHUCKLES!

chucklefang

Well Deus getting stabbed in the back by my own tribe didn't give my that warm and fuzzy feeling like I used to have.

DeletedUser

Well Chuckle getting stabbed by you in another world didn't also gave me a warm feeling, so there might lie the explanation...

chucklefang

I never once attacked you in that world. You know that. I did what I did for fun. For fun on a world that had been going on for all of a few weeks. Not in a world that had been going on for 3 years. I did what I did as a test, just to see who I have been playing with for those 3 years and see how good they were at early worlds. I was not the bad guy fyi. I played the game the way I wanted to and the way that seemed the funnest before I quit the world. It was others who got butt hurt and didn't know how to keep different worlds separate from one another.

DeletedUser

i don't really remember if you attacked me or not. You did attack my girlfriend after i asked not to do so, although that's not even important to this matter.Anyways i'm sorry for my syntax, what i meant to say was: if you attack someone on one world probably that would be an invite to a revenge on you in another world.
i don't understand why you did that, i never did and probably i'll never will, but don't blaim anyone for having a sweet revenge on you...

chucklefang

i don't really remember if you attacked me or not. You did attack my girlfriend after i asked not to do so, although that's not even important to this matter.Anyways i'm sorry for my syntax, what i meant to say was: if you attack someone on one world probably that would be an invite to a revenge on you in another world.
i don't understand why you did that, i never did and probably i'll never will, but don't blaim anyone for having a sweet revenge on you...

I didn't attack you. If I recall you were around 28 hours away. Aka not a viable target. Your girlfriend, however, was in my 7x7. Yes I did attack her. I attacked other people as well. You are biased in this situation, rightfully so I guess though. Still the fact remains that worlds are not interconnected. One should know and understand that what happens in one world is not related to another world.

DeletedUser

i dont know why everyone says world 1 is boring.... im loving it

i can also pretend im good at this game :lol: