Account

DeletedUser

Heya, I would like an Account on W6. I've played W6 before in the times of STACHE & KoD. I was in KoD myself, & I prefer an Account in Or.D.
I'm playing w35,48 & 50 Atm.
Any Accounts free for me to take over? Or an Account I can Co-Play?

DeletedUser

Ok, i'll just make this easier for you aswell as everyone whos reading this. You need to state some key things in your request, they're as follows;

Previous name/s;
Previous tribes;
Time spent with tribes;
Reason of your returnal;
Reason of your departure, and whats changed since;

DeletedUser51929

aye, doing that will get you a better chance of obtaining an account.

DeletedUser

Ok, i'll just make this easier for you aswell as everyone whos reading this. You need to state some key things in your request, they're as follows;

Previous name/s;
Previous tribes;
Time spent with tribes;
Reason of your returnal;
Reason of your departure, and whats changed since;

Previous names w6: Cirrus & D.O.A.
Previous Tribes w6: KoD
Time spend with KoD: More then a Year.
Reason for my returnal: I love w6 & I'm glad To see that Or.D Is stll standing. & I wish to Join them & Kick some HIRE's Ass =P I never liked that Tribe...
Reason of my departure: RL Issues.
What's changed since then? I have more time to play TW. I have better Experience now. I'm even more Active since I have more time to play.

Anything else that Needs to be known?

DeletedUser

Reason for my returnal: I love w6 & I'm glad To see that Or.D Is stll standing. & I wish to Join them & Kick some HIRE's Ass =P I never liked that Tribe...

Anything else that Needs to be known?

Well it appears that some things need to bw known on your side. OrD are no longer, well they're but its full of inactives. Also, the HIRE war is no longer so it appears that your returnal is unnessessary :icon_wink: