Account

DeletedUser

Hey guys I'm here to ask whether anybody has a spare account or is willing to give theirs up. I played w43 at one point and even made it top 10. So if anybody doesn't want to play this world anymore I'd appreciate any account that they have. Thanks ;)

DeletedUser

This might sound strange. However, I'd like to keep that private:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

well I don't know who you are, you're using an alias forum account I'm guessing, and you say you were top ten but won't prove it. :icon_razz:

I don't think anyone is going to give you an account based on that information :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i will! But i like to keep my password secret. You can dream about using my account if you want, i dont mind.

-M A R I O-

I can haz an account?:icon_redface:

I was top 15 to. :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes I know that this sounds very strange :)
Still looking for an account for those of you who don't care who will be playing it. To prove my worthiness... test me? lol

DeletedUser

Yes I know that this sounds very strange :)
Still looking for an account for those of you who don't care who will be playing it. To prove my worthiness... test me? lol

No-one is going to give you an account if you don't either:

A) Know them.

B) Show you are a good player who won't just run the account into the ground, which has already happened to some good accounts. Using stats, and certifiable proof.

C) Test you? Ok, How about *you* show *us* something. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Look man I already told you twice that I know that this is probably not going to work. However, this thread is for people who are willing to give up their accounts. If you don't want to, then don't. I simply don't understand flaming for the sake of flaming. I am not willing to give up my alias as it might bring up old troubles that I have worked to ease. So, please, if your not interested in giving up an account then leave this thread. If, on the other hand, you want to give up an account then you can hit me up on skype or in game. Thanks. :icon_neutral:

edit* if searching for my skype then send me a message

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how i'm really supposed to contact you in-game.

And i was simply curious as to who you were, as you say you were top 10 before. But your thread, your rules, good luck! :)

-M A R I O-

I'm not sure how i'm really supposed to contact you in-game.

And i was simply curious as to who you were, as you say you were top 10 before. But your thread, your rules, good luck! :)

I suspect he is the turgle. :icon_eek: