account

DeletedUser

I was just pointing out problems u have/had with some of RAM accounts.
Didnt blamed any new promising guy that just took the account recently.

DeletedUser

and by that post Pajuno, I can conclude you ALSO dont know who is playing the account. I can assure even in the tiny remark that kicked all this discussion off Cy-pres got it wrong, in just once sentence.

So yes I absolutely got out of it, cos I know whats going on and you flamers are just guessing.

DeletedUser

Eh. whatever. People can read and draw their own conclusions.

On topic: Just give the poor kid an account already, Ship.

Or should he talk to KarmaX? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Eh. whatever. People can read and draw their own conclusions.

On topic: Just give the poor kid an account already, Ship.

Or should he talk to KarmaX? :icon_wink:

It's ok cy, I've given you enough clues in skype. You're a smart lady and I'm sure you will figure it out soon enough and realise where your inaccuracies were. It was near impossible for you to know, but I did try to say as such.

DeletedUser

Always have to have the last word, eh, Ship? :icon_wink:

Well, me too. And yes, I understand your point, and I wasn't inaccurate at all. You missed my points entirely.

But again, let's move on. :lol:

KarmaX

Yup, both of you are correct. Crasula was one of the strongest accounts in RAM but yet, the expectations we had for the new owner didn't even meet 10% of the original Crasula. I hope the new owner does well and up to the par that crasula had created. I know you miss him and we all do as well :p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and by that post Pajuno, I can conclude you ALSO dont know who is playing the account. I can assure even in the tiny remark that kicked all this discussion off Cy-pres got it wrong, in just once sentence.

So yes I absolutely got out of it, cos I know whats going on and you flamers are just guessing.

Ship. You are arguing the wrong thing. You could have baddie, canine, and raven on the account. There is still NO proof via twstats of any activity on the account.

Again, that is her point. Until you respond to the point, you are arguing the wrong thing.

No such a genius, are we?

KarmaX

Well now Paj, I think this topic was done and over but yet you want to hop in and start flaming around and amuse yourself then go ahead. As the matter of fact, look at this:

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1481143

Sine July, I think crasula has made a comeback starting October 2010. Yes, it is still not close as Crasula's level (yes, he was awesome) but still he's not as bad as Cypres claims ( 2nd owner) to be. This 3rd player is back in action and I'm hoping he'd do good. Time will tell though as future has still to b seen.

DeletedUser

Not to repeat myself, KarmaX, but your link validates my point.

Capping 60 abandoned villas since June is hardly making a "comeback," unless you're merely talking about activity.

And if you are, if you think about it all it takes is the five minutes to send a train once every three or four days or so ...

My point was that Crasula attacked ENEMIES constantly ... not greys.

BUT damn, stop flaming everyone, and KarmaX, give this poor kid a place in RAM or DRIFT or D2 and give him a shot!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My point still remains, that from your first post Cy you claimed Crasula would be upset with what the account owner has done with the account, whereas I can absolutely 100% stone cold guarantee that that is not the case. Like I said, ask him and you will see, he's on skype most days now :icon_eek: He's not a child and not crying and perfectly happy.

Your point of using stats doesn't prove anything other than the poor performance of the account, I wasn't arguing that. I was arguing your original point which was Cras wouldnt be happy but I assure he is very much delighted with the current owner. Also Cras left his account in the worst condition it had ever been in, nobody undid his hard work, his own fault for abusing senior mods really :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, the original Crasula would be upset with the fact that the account did nothing for ten months.

DeletedUser

My point still remains, that from your first post Cy you claimed Crasula would be upset with what the account owner has done with the account, whereas I can absolutely 100% stone cold guarantee that that is not the case. Like I said, ask him and you will see.

My previous rebuttle still applies, I've spoken to him, he's not upset one iota.

DeletedUser

My previous rebuttle still applies, I've spoken to him, he's not upset one iota.

Until I can talk with him (and only if he refutes your response), I then withdraw the statement that he would be angry with what has happened (which is nothing) with his account since he left.

The rest still is completely accurate.

DeletedUser

That's very humble of you Cy, in which case I accept your statement withdrawal and WILL maybe even give my gf your number, maybe. :icon_cool:

KarmaX

I think we should have cy play crasula's account. Both starts from C and mayb she'll like it and make crasula happy and she is a fighter too.. :p

DeletedUser

:lol: - SFC, without sounding too immodest ... I'm hot when I'm mad, sad, pouting, happy, gleeful, sulking, melancholy, and asleep ...

It's a curse. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser44039

:lol: - SFC, without sounding too immodest ... I'm hot when I'm mad, sad, pouting, happy, gleeful, sulking, melancholy, and asleep ...

:icon_eek: wow!!
someone like me...
i have that curse too...
:lol:
hi5!! :D

DeletedUser92190

lrizkyr said:
:icon_eek: wow!!
someone like me...
i have that curse too...
:lol:
hi5!! :D

I'm the same way as well. I was almost featured in People Magazine's "50 handsomest non-celebrities".[spoil] Unfortunately someone flipped on a light and I ended up as the fold-in picture in the back of MAD magazine[/spoil]

dan1000best

im looking for an account to take over or to become a co player with some1. just private message me if interested.
i am an active player and i have played this game for 3 years

:icon_idea:

Just don't accept an account in RAM, they suck, believe me - I know.

Kthxbai :)