account

DeletedUser

No elec.. thats just you ...

Tardis + BD = Best personal experiances

Uzumaki n4ruto/ Dabeve

DeletedUser

Actually it was a dig at BH. I sat the lmawii account this evening and sniped three of their 20 second trains. :icon_neutral:

Unfortunately, one of the trains was mis-sent, with the nuke arriving second in the train, which mucked my snipe up. :icon_sad: ...

and very fortunate for them.

DeletedUser79042

Actually it was a dig at BH. I sat the lmawii account this evening and sniped three of their 20 second trains. :icon_neutral:

Unfortunately, one of the trains was mis-sent, with the nuke arriving second in the train, which mucked my snipe up. :icon_sad: ...

and very fortunate for them.

I thought you were supposed to be a valid speaker for RAM EC. You just proved you are not. As for the 20 sec trains, yes they may get sent by a player whenever he feels bored to do the proper launch, as the defender is nowhere to be found... Unless you and your holistic approach do think otherwise :icon_neutral: Especially now that you have established a "dedicated" driver on that particular FAIL account of yours.

robot out

DeletedUser

I thought you were supposed to be a valid speaker for RAM EC. You just proved you are not. As for the 20 sec trains, yes they may get sent by a player whenever he feels bored to do the proper launch, as the defender is nowhere to be found... Unless you and your holistic approach do think otherwise :icon_neutral: Especially now that you have established a "dedicated" driver on that particular FAIL account of yours.

robot out

Show me the invalidity of my post please. There is no point flaming me with no evidence.

Unfortunately, your idea that the player was sending 20 second trains was because the defender was no where to be found, falls down because the same player is still sending more 25 second trains today. It's not holistic either.

The only reason the account has failed was because of the previous owner's lack of experience and skill, not the attacks by DECIDE and BH. We're still losing villages because there was no attempt to dodge, rebuild walls. But we're making progress.

DeletedUser79042

falls down because the same player is still sending more 25 second trains today

You ever heard of i-phone launches? I myself barely make less than 18 secs when doing so. Your argument is the least to say stupid and a non well meant one anyway, that is why I responded. Maybe I should not have had anyway... :icon_neutral: Keep up the bs. You seem unstoppable to me.

robot out

DeletedUser

You ever heard of i-phone launches? I myself barely make less than 18 secs when doing so. Your argument is the least to say stupid and a non well meant one anyway, that is why I responded. Maybe I should not have had anyway... :icon_neutral: Keep up the bs. You seem unstoppable to me.

robot out

Ahh, the iPhone launch. A glorious excuse for poor trains. Still seems a bit pointless to send more iPhone trains when they know I'm just going to snipe them. :)

And there is no BS anywhere. I like however the way you can spill out BS and say it's me. And also the way you very aggressively defend BH. Arrogance perhaps? The curse of rank 1?

DeletedUser79042

You are unstopabble. I could see that a long time ago, just did not try to stop you. Fail. As for i-phones, I am pretty sure you have no idea what I am talking about as I "trapped" you with this. Ask around and you will get more educated for next time.
As for the arrogance issue, I have resolved this with Karma some time ago. But you were not around eh ?

robot out

DeletedUser

You are unstopabble. I could see that a long time ago, just did not try to stop you. Fail. As for i-phones, I am pretty sure you have no idea what I am talking about as I "trapped" you with this. Ask around and you will get more educated for next time.
As for the arrogance issue, I have resolved this with Karma some time ago. But you were not around eh ?

robot out

Care to educate me, and show me your trap? Doesn't appear like I've fallen in one.

DeletedUser79042

Care to educate me
Nop. I said ask around. Many use it in case you did not know (you do not).
Or...

Buy an i-phone * :lol:

* Disclaimer: This robot hereby declares that is not working for Apple and S. Jobs :lol: . Furthermore i-phone launched noble trains suck bigtime anyway to be used as a primary TW platform and is only suggested as a devise to monitor TW ops when travelling.

robot out

PS I write all this with my phone, sorry for tardiness :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nop. I said ask around. Many use it in case you did not know (you do not).
Or...

Buy an i-phone * :lol:

* Disclaimer: This robot hereby declares that is not working for Apple and S. Jobs :lol: . Furthermore i-phone launched noble trains suck bigtime anyway to be used as a primary TW platform and is only suggested as a devise to monitor TW ops when travelling.

robot out

PS I write all this with my phone, sorry for tardiness :icon_wink:

Yes, I know iPhone trains suck, I have an iPod touch, so I would know. But it's not a legitimate excuse for the sucky noble trains. And there is no BS, and you're right, I won't stop proving you wrong.

DeletedUser79042

I have an iPod touch, so I would know.

Buzzzz! Wrong again :icon_wink:

There is a huge difference between the 2 devices you know. Or, oh no :icon_eek: , we already covered that. You do not. Keep trying to prove me wrong. At least you try.:icon_razz:

robot out

DeletedUser

Buzzzz! Wrong again :icon_wink:

There is a huge difference between the 2 devices you know. Or, oh no :icon_eek: , we already covered that. You do not. Keep trying to prove me wrong. At least you try.:icon_razz:

robot out

The browser you use is the same. iPhone works on 3G/mobile internet as well as wifi, but working on wifi, they both perform comparably.

DeletedUser79042

I was about to get into details, but I will leave this to you as you probably will not acknowledge this anyway, unless... Hm... You are halfway right, with half the truth being the performance of both devices in WiFi connections. Measure a train yourself (I am sure you have never done this - you would have posted your findings) and post results. After doing so, I will explain the rest and close this tech - game subject. However, any further notions about any BH member being a sloppy player because you say so, will be dealt in the same fashion. Proving you wrong and only a tourist both ingame and at the pnp Next time if there ever will be one, ask around In less than those 30-40 mins it took you to come up with a 50% answer Or simply spare us ...

DeletedUser79042

Smartphone topic covered at new thread right next door. I/we were a bit off topic here... :icon_wink: Apologies :)