Account

DeletedUser78416

Again with the irony :lol:.

I cut out the other 17 messages or so...yeah, inactive for sure.

:icon_rolleyes: After the fact does not count...not to mention that it still seems to not be making a difference. Simple semantics.

DeletedUser

Havent we already agreed this war is on activity? Taking villages isnt doing anything to our side, but taking villages is doing something to your side. What are we on now since you and gammy tried to put us down? 4-0? 4-1?

DeletedUser

Allow me to educate you further:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Side 2:
Players: AxlTheCat
Timeframe: 17/11/2010 00:00:00 to 26/11/2010 19:33:32
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 44
Side 2: 0
Difference: 44
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 423,390
Difference: 423,390
chart
[/spoil]

It doesn't make a difference not because he's still inactive, but because c2 is better than Plight (and Axl). He's active. That day alone he lost 6 villages, while he talked to me. Get over it Gammy, you're wrong. Stop crying about it, we don't care.

DeletedUser78416

Allow me to educate you further:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Side 2:
Players: AxlTheCat
Timeframe: 17/11/2010 00:00:00 to 26/11/2010 19:33:32
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 44
Difference: 44
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 423,390
Difference: 423,390
chart
[/spoil]

It doesn't make a difference not because he's still inactive, but because c2 is better than Plight (and Axl). He's active. That day alone he lost 6 villages, while he talked to me. Get over it Gammy, you're wrong. Stop crying about it, we don't care.

I'm glad you don't care, I care even less. I care so little that it is dwindling down into the negative integer territory.

Plight recruited and off worlder, against many folks disproval and you see what happened.

What was the definition of insanity again? :lol:

DeletedUser

Wrong, so you change the subject again.

Definition of insanity would be replying to you after this post. Goodbye.

DeletedUser

Still no offers? :icon_cry:

If i dont get an offer within the next 2 weeks i will go and ask on another world

DeletedUser

Still no offers? :icon_cry:

If i dont get an offer within the next 2 weeks i will go and ask on another world

Mate if you're bored on W20, you'll be bored here, I guarantee it. I'd go try on some of the newer worlds, 40+.