account

DeletedUser

hello

hey im looking for account in this world,beacuse i wana play here...

why should you give me one?
im active 20/7 and not lying like most of the people do
im experienced
loyal.

if someone wants to offer me one ill tell you my skype name

orchuns5

DeletedUser97688

Suggestions:
Which account are you looking for?
Which side? The Holy TA|REB or evil EG?
Past experience?

DeletedUser

Suggestions:
Which account are you looking for?
Which side? The Holy TA|REB or evil EG?
Past experience?

i dont know account which are free(without owners) but im looking for a good account with many villages not just to be in top50 but a good account

i dont care about sides

i have played with rednecks(duke of the tribe that won world 7 dny)in world 53 same tribe
played with rank one tribe in world 51 members (pingo dosh,boom bastik,ukawa etc)

currently playing in world 32 and speed worlds

DeletedUser97688

Not my problem, but if I were Modesty, Mikeys or Hooch, leaders of the biggest superpowers of W2, I wouldn't give you an account.

Simply because of the lack of information.

To be honest, I was lucky to have an account to W2. Yes, I got this account on 31st january 2011. Plus, if you don't know anyone in this world, then don't even mind trying.

If you think I am trolling, then you are wrong.

I got this account thanks to Boner, Marlow (who is the sexiest player of W2), cameron & hoochie, our fearless leader.

Better p.m Modesty, Mikeys or Hooch with a HUGE letter that consists a HUGE amount of information. Then maybe, only maybe you will be able to get an account.

(Aten is too busy with internal nobling, so you might not get an account to there ;) )

darkaniken2

i dont know account which are free(without owners) but im looking for a good account with many villages not just to be in top50 but a good account

i dont care about sides

i have played with rednecks(duke of the tribe that won world 7 dny)in world 53 same tribe
played with rank one tribe in world 51 members (pingo dosh,boom bastik,ukawa etc)

currently playing in world 32 and speed worlds
W7 was -WE-, not DNY. DNY was W12.

DeletedUser

sorry people i dont sure know where dny is from but i know they finished a world with virctory and i didnt go there to check where they are from and which players are in dny so i can lie here,

wrongname

i know ysiek...he is not my friend i havent played with him in same tribe...he was in world53 and i was in "albanians pro player" account
im not sure if he can really remember me, but i was in rim the one that joined dsl now

DeletedUser

You know dsn right from W32?

He has an account on W2 last i checked, maybe you should have talked to him? because maybe giving an account to someone he knows on another world doesn't really interest me.

I like the guy but it is too risky =P

DeletedUser

He has an account on W2 last i checked, maybe you should have talked to him? because maybe giving an account to someone he knows on another world doesn't really interest me.

dsn1507? just checked and he is not in world 2... maybe in other account

DeletedUser97688

To me, he looks kinda suspicious.

But...

On the other hand I would give him a shot.

DeletedUser

He does play another account in W2 ;) even though he is one of my closest friends in this game, it would not be hard for you to spy for him =P

You are also in THX on W32 i can respect you for that. Nothing personal, just not a risk we can take.

DeletedUser

wrongname you have skype?

Last edited by a moderator: