Account

DeletedUser

Hello all from word2 :)
I'm looking for account in w2 because i want to play in good word and W2 is my favourite :icon_cool:
I'm a player from the greek server of tribal wars and i'm playin 4 years.
I would like an account from EGAten or EG|LWS (dont ask why :icon_wink:), i dont care about the points I just want to be in top 80 even in the top 100.
For more information contact with me from forum with private message.

Sincerely
*PWN*

Last edited by a moderator:

Mysticjelly2

I would like an account from EGAten or EG|LWS (dont ask why :icon_wink:), i dont care about the points I just want to be in top 80 even in the top 100.

Sincerely
*PWN*

Now then there's an offer we can refuse.

DeletedUser

I hope Aten and EA don't think REB put this guy up to this... I am getting sick of these people asking for accounts.... -.-

DeletedUser

I hope Aten and EA don't think REB put this guy up to this... I am getting sick of these people asking for accounts.... -.-

If you read my first post i say: "looking for account from tribe EGAten and EG|LWS" thats mean I don't want account from REB...and that's mean you are wasting your time by writing here -,-

DeletedUser7126

If you read my first post i say: "looking for account from tribe EGAten and EG|LWS" thats mean I don't want account from REB...and that's mean you are wasting your time by writing here -,-

lol..wow!!!!! trust me, we dont want you. he was saying we didnt put you up to asking them for an account...geez!!!! like playing TW with my brothers kids.... :)

Mysticjelly2

What you mean ? Can you explain me please?
Thanks.

The answer from Aten is most definately NO THANK YOU. I doubt any tribe in world 2 will accept anyone they either don't know or can't track the history of. Your request seems suspect to me (I still don't think REB are behind the request) and so the answer is no.