Account

DeletedUser

I am a good player with plenty of time on my hands. I have been playing TW for quite a few years and I am looking for an account. I am on skype southernwarrior01 if anyone has an account available and i will add you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alias of course... his/her actual account is probably pretty nooby, so s/he doesn't want to show who they are, so people don't realize their lack of skill.

DeletedUser18970

Alias of course... his/her actual account is probably pretty nooby, so s/he doesn't want to show who they are, so people don't realize their lack of skill.

Wow i can see the smoke
That was a shoot down...

DeletedUser

I use to play in w10 when it first started under the name southern warrior and then i played in w40 under the name lady jay, so yes i do have the experience

DeletedUser

I use to play in w10 when it first started under the name southern warrior and then i played in w40 under the name lady jay, so yes i do have the experience

Ironically the person who shot you down (G-Z) does not have any where near the experience you say you have, however I would put money down on him being a comfortably better player.

DeletedUser

That is your choice but you havent seen me play so you cant really decide...OR is it because I am female??????:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser18970

That is your choice but you havent seen me play so you cant really decide...OR is it because I am female??????:icon_rolleyes:

Shut up

I hate when people make assumptions like that,

My money is on it being because this is one of the worst attempts to find an account i've ever seen

I am a good player with plenty of time on my hands. I have been playing TW for quite a few years and I am looking for an account. I am on skype kittie2202 if anyone has an account available and i will add you

Loads of detail there, yes im going to give you password right enough :icon_rolleyes:

No links
how many years ?
Why/how are you a good player?

DeletedUser

No, you do not have experience. Neither of those accounts are any good. In fact, they prove that you are not a good player.

Ironically the person who shot you down (G-Z) does not have any where near the experience you say you have

You're doing some sort of drugs Aaron...

DeletedUser

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion :lol:

no, the opinion of anyone who is a good leader or player.

Cause, lets be honest here. Who is going to recruit a player, who claims they are good and experienced, when... they arent.

Only nobled 105 villages (112-7 overnobles)

54 were barbs
22 are internals
and just thumbing through the nobles you made against players, all your later player nobles were against inactives. lets say that for arguments sake, im over exaggerating greatly, and only 5 of the other players you noble are inactive.

that means 81/105 of your gained villages were not fought for. so, (roughly) 1/5 of your gained villages were from someone who could fight back, and most of those were people at the very start of the world, when they were likely noobs who did not know how to fight back.

Though, thinking about it. you still have a chance of getting an acc. Mail the Hermit duke.

DeletedUser

man i'm sorry but you guys are all a bunch of assholes, instead of saying sorry no accounts available you all go trashing a person you don't know to make your selves feel superior, very immature people.

honestly some of you need to get a life.