Account

DeletedUser

Would let you co-play my account but its a gonna.

ODA are munching it up :lol:

Subwind

W40 rocks. LakeWind is on there. Not me anymore though....

~Matt

DeletedUser

why dont you fight back, or just delete then, they wont take your villages if they are grey

Where the fun on that?

they mite stop you never know!

Also i would fight back but i am having troubles getting paypal to work so i can get more PP.(yes i can't play with out premium due to the map being to small.)

DeletedUser

man i'm sorry but you guys are all a bunch of assholes, instead of saying sorry no accounts available you all go trashing a person you don't know to make your selves feel superior, very immature people.

This person has lied multiple times, and they are not even good lies, so we are making the point that this player is not good, so that someone does not give their account to this player, only to have it trashed.

honestly some of you need to get a life.

Says the guy who also says he needs TW rehab. :icon_rolleyes:

(yes i can't play with out premium due to the map being to small.)

Lol?

Map size is one of the last things I think about when comparing premium to non-premium

DeletedUser

when has anyone giving an account through a thread here, in the years i played they always got spammed like no other.

I just got out of rehab thank you!!! now I got to get rehab for Minecraft :\

DeletedUser

when has anyone giving an account through a thread here, in the years i played they always got spammed like no other.

Exactly, no one ever gets accounts through these forum sections, you know why? The only people who ever ask for accounts here, are the noobs that can't build up accounts themselves. And why would someone want to give a noob their account?