Account

DeletedUser

EXCUSE me please explain!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Could be wrong but Im assuming he means since you just created your account today.

DeletedUser

If you are right he shouldnt jump to assumptations. I was told by someone on skype that there might be accounts going in this world so I posted.

DeletedUser

yeah thats kinda explains it :\
And post here if you really need an account,the only reason for posting in w48 is what was mentioned above...

DeletedUser

if you post up in world 48 externals im sure you can find one there i know that Pirana have alot of accounts lol this what i was told :icon_confused:

DeletedUser70293

if you post up in world 48 externals im sure you can find one there i know that Pirana have alot of accounts lol this what i was told :icon_confused:

They have over 200 people in their family. One is bound to be inactive.

DeletedUser

just becuz yuna told her to come here and ask for an acc dont mean she is a spy.

i know her. she is a good player if she be the original lady jay i played with in kata on w40.

i can put you in contact with someone that can give you an account inside PIRANA. add me on skype. mdv3000

and feel free to remove 12 inch cubaone now of your skype list. he is so much hated and unliked here and try to not repeat his name again :)

P.S : i think everybody has enough spies in pirana to not want anymore. half of pirana are spies basically.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just becuz yuna told her to come here and ask for an acc dont mean she is a spy.

i know her. she is a good player if she be the original lady jay i played with in kata on w40.

i can put you in contact with someone that can give you an account inside PIRANA. add me on skype. mdv3000

and feel free to remove 12 inch cubaone now of your skype list. he is so much hated and unliked here and try to not repeat his name again :)

P.S : i think everybody has enough spies in pirana to not want anymore. half of pirana are spies basically.

Yup i told her to look at pirana for the reasons above 200 members 1 is bound to be a free account.

secondly i don't need a spy in Pirana if i wanted spiues in Pirana i would have 7 right now.

thirdly Medive you are probably the only one here that is still dwelling on your own lies at least i give people good advise and try to help rather than telling them to do stuff just because you don't like that person.