Accounts Avaliable?

DeletedUser

Hi. my tribemate and I from world 20 are looking for an account here. Something fairly large if possible but nothing under 500k. As the world is fairly fast we can expland quickly off of that.

My co-player is aggressive, in fact in my opinion he's one the best players I've seen in a long time. He's taught me the game personally.

We can backtime, snipe/snipe same second trains/send same trains (250-400ms) He currently plays a top 20 w2 account and 4 million in w20. I've had experience on w9 and 15 as well and currently have 3 million on w20.

If you have accouns available please contact us via skype harry_martone (the co-player) and (DDclanrules/Ryan)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sure buddy, you can have mine. it's only 3mil points though.. i hope that is to your satisfaction :lol:

DeletedUser

NO he can have MINE.

I'll fight you for it.

hey screw you. i offered first. your account sucks anyway. i heard it has aids :lol:

don't listen to him DDclan, take mine. it definitely does NOT have aids.

Rsviper

shame on you guyz....how dare u pick on a player who can "......backtime, snipe/snipe same second trains/send same trains (250-400ms)... currently plays a top 20 w2 account and 4 million in w20....has experience on w9 and 15 as well and currently has 3 million on w20......"

Your jst a bunch of bad azz bullies!

DeletedUser

shame on you guyz....how dare u pick on a player who can "......backtime, snipe/snipe same second trains/send same trains (250-400ms)... currently plays a top 20 w2 account and 4 million in w20....has experience on w9 and 15 as well and currently has 3 million on w20......"

Your jst a bunch of bad azz bullies!

wow...:icon_rolleyes: