Accounts

DeletedUser

Hey I see a lot of people around me who is either inactive and got deleted or quit. If you want to quit tribalwars give ur account to some1 else or have ur tribal members noble it.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: thanks for the advice.... i think?

but this thread is kinda pointless.

DeletedUser

I went to check the map around your villages and I was only able to find a 9k village.

DeletedUser

Well it seems like people are abandoning this world for the newer ones and that eventually W28 will be full of lots more barbs.

DeletedUser

W28 was a loser world to start off with, no offense to any person, but W28 always promised to be a dead world with the events at the beginning.

DeletedUser

W28 was a loser world to start off with, no offense to any person, but W28 always promised to be a dead world with the events at the beginning.

Everyone has been saying, you don't need to fight, just wait for your enemies to die. Which is real indeed.

donovanrules12345

I've played on like 8 worlds. World 28 is the best I have played. So plz, shut up :)

Well it seems like people are abandoning this world for the newer ones and that eventually W28 will be full of lots more barbs.
As long as they have over 6k points, I will be glad when this happens :) Easy ODA for nuking villages with little resistance. It only makes me stronger :)

DeletedUser

Hey tiaco93 all the good barbs have been nobled since a 350k player quit last week. Also there are at least two inactvies: sidakep and silversurfer@ with I am nobling right now.

DeletedUser

Yep Im sure there are no more good high point barbs anywhere that 350k player was the only person to go barb

DeletedUser

I've played on like 8 worlds. World 28 is the best I have played. So plz, shut up :)

As long as they have over 6k points, I will be glad when this happens :) Easy ODA for nuking villages with little resistance. It only makes me stronger :)
His giving his own opinion and some agreed with him so do me a favor and...
Low Life said:
plz, shut up