Accuracy - Rim

• Thread starter DeletedUser52035
  • Start date

DeletedUser80951

Oh yeah, I've said before that Ak iz famous is my brothers account otherwise I would have took the blame for that; I didn't even build villages up and take them. Only barbs and players that I have cleared.

Wish i could find it you saying on skype Ak iz famous was your dads :D , but too many chats to go through =/
but i found this one instead :)
[24/02/2012 19:41:25] James: i can hit 28k if i get 2 more nobles made
[24/02/2012 19:41:52] James: Tetrapak

Tetrapak
[24/02/2012 19:41:54] James: thats my brother
[24/02/2012 19:42:00] Se7ensins: :O
[24/02/2012 19:42:08] Se7ensins: easy nobles then
[24/02/2012 19:42:09] Se7ensins: :D
[24/02/2012 19:42:10] James: well actually, i may as well tell you
[24/02/2012 19:42:15] James: its my 2nd account i play off a proxy
[24/02/2012 19:42:15] James: ;p
one of acc's that you got banned for

so your imaginary playing tw bro was multi accounting too ? :O

you better to use better proxies next time :icon_biggrin:

Plus why is his tribe name 'Rotten Noodle' obviously he doesn't like your tribe (chuckle)

You Hurt my feelings :icon_cry: so you expect someone spying for enemy tribe , giving tribe's secret to them and supporting enemy villages be in love with in their tribe ?
Actually i am happy that he is gone , tried to give the 12 y/o kid sometime to be straight , but he didn't want to .

DeletedUser52035

(chuckle) I'm actually from early 2007 so I wouldn't exactly call that old school back in the day of W1

DeletedUser

If u had moved into K83 with an intention of a strategic move it would have been fine. But moving to K83 with the intention to get the continent score award tells us about urself.

Wow, I almost forgot that this was just an opinion and doesn't really count for shit :icon_rolleyes:
Acc, you are soooo selfish for having a personal goal... Damn you :icon_redface:
Maybe stop thinking for yourself as well. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

impressive growth, and a reasonable and excusable explanation for barb munching.... nice!

DeletedUser52035

Meh, I wouldn't eat my tribe mates, honestly.

Only kick them if they go inactive 3+ days AND no forum posts (internals)

DeletedUser

two questions

1. What happened to your tribe?

2. back when it was click how did you do the double arrow thing?

DeletedUser

You got that right.....at least you admitted it.

I guess what you need to do is control your ego a little better.

I would like to see you man up a little more and respond to me in the other thread....not sure you have the b*lls to though...

DeletedUser

yeah but i mean what controls to get the double arrow. I am using an iMac. It is impossible to BB your old (and new on W63 if i remember) tribe.

DeletedUser

The html code for it doesn't work on here. Sigh. I was hoping it would. But it's » if you do it in a webpost. « is the other way.