Accusation of Murder! Vodka declares on Blue & family. Feeling Blue? Drink Vodka!

Varomnia

Oh boy! Our first real war! My first real PnP! Too bad it's wasted on poor leadership by the likes of Pritch & co. Let the story begin.

and-so-it-begins-gif-8.gif

We previously have had a NAP with Blue that started March 15th at 19:52 ST and we both agreed upon terms to be followed in the best interest of us both, however, rules are meant to be broken, it appears, if you're in Blue. See spoiler for the rules that were agreed upon. Let's get into this, shall we?

Frainzil Mar 15, 19:42
I'm finally able to address you regarding the NAP;

There would be a NAP between [ally]Blue[/ally] & [ally]Vodka[/ally]. Though requirements that need to be met are the following;

No attacks are allowed to be send to one another, every kind of attacks will be considered a hostile action.

[ally]Vodka[/ally] would only noble in continents k44, k43, k34, k33.
[ally]Blue[/ally] would only be nobling outside of these continents.

Same goes for recruiting.

1 player ([player]Frainzil[/player]) is currently located a little further of the continental line. He will noble towards the continents he is supposed to be in.

If one of these terms is not respected, The NAP stops immediatly, introducing the 48 hour NAP cancellation notice.

This notice can be called upon any time, but has to be communicated towards the other tribe.

Greetings,
Frainzil

kn.gif

Incident #1 The recruitment of nicopg123 on 17th March 2018 - 13:04:08, and then again into the main tribe on 21st March 2018 - 14:05:16. Due to his location, he was in violation of the NAP terms as soon as a invite was sent. Claiming this player was part of some predetermined "merge."
pritch1991 Mar 18, 11:25

it was only the one mate, we did a merge and couldn't leave one player out. I have told him the rules about nobling and that he will noble into K54 Can you also add our brother tribe to your diplomacy Thankyou and sorry about that 1 player
Though if you look at: http://www.twstats.com/en99/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=11 TW Stats TW Stats - A stat tracking and tools site for the popular online game, Tribalwars you will see no one else of these people joined blue lie#1

Incident #2 On 2018-03-18 13:42:37, nicopg123, after already being "told the rules about nobling and that he will noble into K54" nobles a village in K44, breaking yet another rule in out NAP. [coord]460|485[/coord]

Incident #3 On 2018-03-28 09:45:59, nicopg123, once again, nobles a village in K44 [coord]464|496[/coord]. It was explained to us that this was an accident and oversight with lucky noble loyalty, as this village was meant to be given to his friend, JOKER, in K44. A loop hole to get them more villages. Regardless, it was conquered by Blue, yet another infraction.

tenor.gif

Incident #4 Pritch gave permission to a player named p883 to noble a village in K44 although we have NAP rules disabling this act from happening. Permission was given while the NAP was active., and thus, p883 nobled [coord]469|499[/coord] on 2018-03-28 14:05:36.

p883 Mar 26, 06:18
469|499

i need approval to noble him as he is right next to me and i have already made many attemps it clearing him . also nomads are little far from me .

thansk i had made claims on him well before we had any allies or any terms :/

pritch1991 Mar 26, 11:40
yes noble him :)

p883 Mar 26, 11:42
kool

p883 Mar 28, 14:15
already got approval.

This message has been forwarded by p883.

Sroomy Mar 28, 14:16
There you have it.

This message has been forwarded by Sroomy.

Frainzil Mar 30, 20:45
there you go.

This message has been forwarded by Frainzil.
pritch his answer was denying first that he had given the permission

though after I showed him evidence, he quickly changed his mind

pritch1991 yesterday at 00:02 I will have talks he said it was in K54. When was the permission given though couldn't of been before the nap was in place.

pritch1991 yesterday at 00:09 Ow yeah I remember now. I do clean my mails alot. I gave permission because he lost several offence before trying to clear him. I thought it was fair and right that he should only take the village.

the messages between us that followed this event;

pritch1991 yesterday at 00:22 I never broke the terms before. Shall we just have a noble free zone in both out K's? Frainzil yesterday at 00:13 Now you lost me though. So you decided for yourself it was OK to let him noble a village in k44, breaking the terms once again, and not even asking us if it was Okay to do so? When you accepted the NAP, you agreed to some rules. Why are you than not even following these?? What is that kind of diplomacy...

Incident #5 On 21.03. at 11:31 ST, Blue (Both Pritch and xWiz) attempts to recruit members from Retro. As they are in "our zone" K43, K44, K33, K34, this is in violation to our terms. This was not brought up yet to them as I have been gathering evidence and wanted to use this as closure to end our restrictive NAP that is only held up by our side.

xWiz Mar 21, 11:31
Come join squad bro (;

Montressor Mar 21, 15:01
Hahahahaha wuld love to but you guys are too far away

xWiz Mar 21, 15:39
We are not that far away . A few nobles will change that

Montressor Mar 21, 16:09
That's almost 24 hours noble distance :) pritch told me I could bring some people with me, would be fine with that too? I still believe this isnt the best time but we can discuss

xWiz Mar 21, 16:48
Like who ?

Montressor Mar 21, 16:49
Would have to talk it out with them, but first idea is
L..........
T..........
N...........
M..........

xWiz Mar 21, 16:51
They look good we won’t hsve a problem with that
^--- I have left out the other 4 players on the list as to not cause strife with Retro, they are fine lads, who cannot be so easy swayed. They can confirm the story as this information was given by one of them, and by a few others as well, only snippet what I need.
pritch1991 Mar 21, 21:09
there is no pressure on this. Your mates will obviously be allowed to join alongside you :)

Another thing, if you join i wouldn't look to recruit anyone around you, I would come to you first and ask

Montressor Mar 21, 21:10
It sounds amazing man, thanks for the opportunity. I have to see what is the best way of carrying it through and then will get back to you

pritch1991 Mar 21, 21:12
Yeah totally understand ;)

I'll leave this spot open that we have for you, so when you are ready there will be a slot here available.

tenor.gif

We understand how many of you may feel with embarrassing leadership like this, and we greatly appreciate the influx of recruitment applications. I will note that the only two players who have broken NAP terms is Pritch, and nicopg123. p883 was only following orders and was trying to do the right thing by first getting permission, however, permission should never have been granted in the first place.

On March 30th at 16:03 ST, xWiz replied to a shared forum we had and said they wish to "Canceling NAPs agreement with VODKA"

May Blue Rest in Pieces.
giphy.gif

As it stands, a full list of back and forths can be seen here. I hope you are ready for war, because we're bringing the drinks!

pritch1991 Mar 15, 12:08
Hello there,

I am Pritch, Duke of Blue and I am coming to you about a possible realtor between out tribes you interested?

pritch1991 Mar 15, 13:05
relation*

Frainzil Mar 15, 13:30
i'll answer you later this evening, is that fine for you? it is kinda hard for me to discuss terms at this moment.
greetings

pritch1991 Mar 15, 13:30
that is fine with me :)

Frainzil Mar 15, 19:41
Hello!

I apologize for my late response. I was pretty busy at that time and I really don't like not taking my time for these discussions. As you might know, I contacted a member of your tribe regarding a NAP between our two tribes. If you want I can send you that certain message which contains all information.

Greetings

Frainzil Mar 15, 19:42
I'm finally able to address you regarding the NAP;

There would be a NAP between [ally]Blue[/ally] & [ally]Vodka[/ally]. Though requirements that need to be met are the following;

No attacks are allowed to be send to one another, every kind of attacks will be considered a hostile action.

[ally]Vodka[/ally] would only noble in continents k44, k43, k34, k33.
[ally]Blue[/ally] would only be nobling outside of these continents.

Same goes for recruiting.

1 player ([player]Frainzil[/player]) is currently located a little further of the continental line. He will noble towards the continents he is supposed to be in.

If one of these terms is not respected, The NAP stops immediatly, introducing the 48 hour NAP cancellation notice.

This notice can be called upon any time, but has to be communicated towards the other tribe.

Greetings,
Frainzil

pritch1991 Mar 15, 19:47
That is understandable, we all get busy and things must wait..

YmThere is just one thing you say we're not allowed to noble in K43,34,33 but I'm pretty sure you are not even located in those K's at this stage of game play part from K44 any other K is all to play for?

I agree on every thing else

Frainzil Mar 15, 19:50
Well it's pretty simple. We don't cross terrains. We continue nobling North-West. Which means we will noble in our current continent, k44. Than we will further expand west towards k43, and north towards k34. later on we will also move to k33. Same goes for you, you would than noble south-west or east. It is just to draw a line between our tribes so we don't get involved into any conflict between eachother regarding villages etc.

pritch1991 Mar 15, 19:52
Okay since you have already outlined the terms I would like to accept and agree.

And in the future we could possibly set up a shared forum between our tribes.

Frainzil Mar 15, 19:53
i'll inform my duke and it will all be setled within 5 minutes! You never know what the future brings us! At first we will see how everything goes with the NAP. If everything seems to work out, we can 'negotiate' again!

Greetings,

Frainzil

pritch1991 Mar 15, 19:54
I am going to set Vodka as nap now and maybe in the future we could become allies.

Thankyou for your time.

Frainzil Mar 15, 19:58
You are also set as NAP on our map now! I hope for the best for both of our tribes!

pritch1991 Mar 15, 19:59
Much appreciated, everything is set on our side aswell :)

Frainzil Mar 17, 17:20
Am I not seeing it right or is your sistertribe inviting people in k44?

pritch1991 Mar 18, 11:25
it was only the one mate, we did a merge and couldn't leave one player out. I have told him the rules about nobling and that he will noble into K54

Can you also add our brother tribe to your diplomacy

Thankyou and sorry about that 1 player

Frainzil Mar 18, 14:33
So when one player leaves his tribe and joins yours, you call that a merge?
And it seems you either didn't explain him the rules properly or he can't understand English but he nobled his 2nd village WHILE he was in your tribe. Can you give any explenation to that?

pritch1991 Mar 18, 16:26
I've just had a right go at him for that. I'll allow you to noble 1 village in K54 if you want for compensation.

He will not be doing it again I can assure you.

Frainzil Mar 18, 20:03
I'll get to you later this evening regarding this matter.

Frainzil Mar 19, 00:15
I'll choose one village to noble yes, it will be one I choose and there shall be no complaint from your side. Of course this will not be any village from your tribe.. Though in the future these situation will not be tolerated.

Greetings,

Frainzil

pritch1991 Mar 19, 11:27
Okay agreed and sorry about this situation won't happen again

Frainzil Mar 20, 05:42
i should be nobling that village today, so it will all be setled.

Frainzil Mar 20, 23:09
done :)

pritch1991 Mar 21, 11:29
Awesome

Frainzil Mar 22, 09:23
My duke has 'obliged' me to re-enter the discussion regarding that player in k44. Since we did get allowed to noble a village in k54, as since he did noble in k44, that still doesn't justify the fact that you got a player inside k44. yes it belonged to a ''merge'' which you mentioned, but that wasn't really ever the case was it?

What is it that you propose?

Greetings,

Frainzil

pritch1991 Mar 22, 17:54
it was the case mate. If you guys feel you don't want this nap anymore please let us know. That player is moving to K54 now as we speak

I don't really know what to propose on the matter. I did apologise and allow you to noble a village in K54 for compensation

Frainzil Mar 22, 19:50
Well the compensation was in fact because the person nobled a village in k44 while he was in your tribe. But we didn't discuss anything about him joining now that I remember. Your Apology was accepted but there wasn't any compensation for it. The only viable option is and I quote from [player]Varomnia.[/player]: "another village as compensation"

Greetings,

Frainzil

pritch1991 Mar 22, 22:05
you want another village in K54?

What about my members what if they have a noble claim on the village you want?

We're all at noble stage now apart from a couple of us.

Frainzil Mar 22, 23:38
Well same goes for the person that joined your ranks, who is in k44, no? I was planning on taking him, until I noticed he joined the academy tribe of Blue. I didn't complain about me losing targets, or did I? My point is, we all lose targets due to certain circumstances.

Greetings,

Frainzil

pritch1991 Mar 23, 00:30
bit if you did complain at the very time he joined I would've told him he has to go. I will have to see what the council says about you nobling another village in K54

pritch1991 Mar 23, 01:03
what village would you be looking to take in K54?

Frainzil Mar 23, 05:50
i'll answer you regarding this matter later on today :)

Frainzil Mar 23, 16:07
I don't know any specific coordinates yet for my target, but soon will be known to myself once I can :D

pritch1991 Mar 23, 23:48
Okay just let me know the village please. Then I can tell you if it's okay :)

Frainzil Mar 27, 15:14
Please explain to me why all of your members are nobling barbs???

pritch1991 Mar 27, 15:14
Nobling barbs where mate?

Frainzil Mar 27, 15:14
http://www.twstats.com/en99/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=10040844

Frainzil Mar 27, 15:15
http://www.twstats.com/en99/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=7770779

Frainzil Mar 27, 15:16
http://www.twstats.com/en99/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=585650

pritch1991 Mar 27, 15:16
if it's in K54 we're allowed to do whatever we like I'm afraid.

Frainzil Mar 27, 15:17
I'm not talking regarding the NAP. I'm talking to you as you are the leader of your tribe.. You have no rules regarding nobling barbs or w/e?

pritch1991 Mar 27, 15:18
no rules at the moment. Still early gameplay

Frainzil Mar 27, 15:19
lol

pritch1991 Mar 27, 15:19
will be enforcing a noble barbs room within the next week

pritch1991 Mar 27, 15:19
rule*

Frainzil Mar 28, 13:51
Your people are really starting to frustrate me on how they are seemingly trying to break this NAP...

Frainzil Mar 28, 13:54
You better get online soon because you have A LOT of explaining to do...

pritch1991 Mar 28, 15:43
I'm online what's the matter?

Frainzil Mar 28, 17:17
Well maybe you check your map and check at the continent-line of k44 :)

pritch1991 Mar 28, 23:10
All been sorted mate

Frainzil Mar 28, 23:56
[coord]469|499[/coord] how is this situation being ''sorted''?

pritch1991 Mar 28, 23:58
didn't see that one, I sorted out the other one that nicopg123 nobled and he gave the village up

Frainzil Mar 29, 00:00
Yes I was mentioned about that one. Though I find it really weird you didn't know about [coord]469/499[/coord] since you actually gave permission to your tribemember about nobling that village.

Frainzil Mar 29, 00:01
[coord]469|499[/coord]*

pritch1991 Mar 29, 00:02
I will have talks he said it was in K54.

When was the permission given though couldn't of been before the nap was in place.

Frainzil Mar 29, 00:05
pritch1991 on 26.03. at 11:40
yes noble him :)
p883 on 26.03. at 06:18
002. Katta (469|499) K44

i need approval to noble him as he is right next to me and i have already made many attemps it clearing him . also nomads are little far from me .

thansk i had made claims on him well before we had any allies or any terms :/

you did give permission after the NAP was in place.

pritch1991 Mar 29, 00:09
Ow yeah I remember now. I do clean my mails alot. I gave permission because he lost several offence before trying to clear him. I thought it was fair and right that he should only take the village.

Frainzil Mar 29, 00:13
Now you lost me though. So you decided for yourself it was OK to let him noble a village in k44, breaking the terms once again, and not even asking us if it was Okay to do so? When you accepted the NAP, you agreed to some rules. Why are you than not even following these?? What is that kind of diplomacy...

pritch1991 Mar 29, 00:22
I never broke the terms before. Shall we just have a noble free zone in both out K's?

pritch1991 Mar 29, 00:22
our*

pritch1991 Mar 29, 00:23
we want to change the nap rules.

Clearly things are getting out of hand mainly on our side. We're sorry for this but I'd rather sort it out now before shit escalates

Frainzil Mar 29, 00:30
We will be discussing the situation through in the council here. I'll keep you up to date.

pritch1991 Mar 29, 00:32
Accept the shared forum let's all talk and work together.

Frainzil Mar 29, 16:58
Jo pritch, we will be taking a village in k54 pretty soon as since you guys got that extra one in k44. I don't expect much troubles. We still talking through the possibilities regarding the tribes.

pritch1991 Mar 30, 04:44
That's fine mate please take a village in K54 :)

pritch1991 Mar 30, 16:39
Nap Cancelled because your Duke is trying to recruit Blue members.

Frainzil Mar 30, 17:14
Well, I guess we can discuss regarding the perspective of that.

pritch1991 Mar 30, 17:17
what would you like to discuss? We even had a shared forum and you guys just took ages to reply.

Frainzil Mar 30, 17:24
i'll express myself as following; You can refer that recruitment as;
Offering a sheep to a wolf, and expect the wolf not to eat the sheep. Well it's not the wolf who did something wrong, but it's the person who put the sheep there with the wolf who needs to take blame.

Do you understand what i'm trying to say?

pritch1991 Mar 30, 17:28
yes I do indeed.

But we can recruit and do whatever we want now so happy days :)

Frainzil Mar 30, 21:40

This message has been forwarded by Frainzil.

Last edited:

STFC11

Reaction score
Well things have just got interesting in this world! You have a big numbers advantage on us at the moment due to a lot of tribe changes on our side but there are still a lot of active and experienced members on both sides.

At the end of the day it’s going to come down to those experienced members on either side holding their nerve and staying active. Will be interesting to be see it play out. Especially when w100 goes live - which side will world take this more serious?

The good news is I have a vast experience of downing Vodka so this should be a walk in the park ;)

All jokes aside - good luck to both sides :)

thegame45

So sad to see the great game of TW turn in to merge wars, this game used to be about fighting and tactics and which K to take or tribe to Dip to get backs covered etc, now vodka have 3 family tribes and in my mind and hopefully the vets of TW feel this has devalued this great game.

I was gonna see about playing after w100 but I now feel w100 will be my last due to people ruining the game by these acts.

I wish TW can stop it, lets see folks wait 7 days without any support allowed before joining another tribe very similar to the cooldown system in place atm on nobling.

Last edited:

0s0speedy

Everyone please note. .Vodka is actually Blue. When the P&P is so strong the enemy wants to become you. It wasn't a merge, it was strategic recruiting. They'll serve us much better than they served Blue.

They changed their name. They're not a part of Vodka.

DeletedUser121882

I'll answer to you now since I just got the view of 3 vodka's aswell.

Blue found it a good idea to rename themselves to .Vodka

They did not ask our permission to do so. I guess pritch has no more ideas on how to run his tribe, so he just comes up with some random stuff.

We only have our main tribe, and one academy tribe. We don't know about a 3rd family tribe since nothing was asked. I don't see what the problem is with having an academy tribe, or is there?

DeletedUser121882

We don't blame you for not knowing this information. It is news for us aswell. Though I will notify you that we won't ever think about inviting players like these, people who can't even respect the terms regarding diplomacy, and showing respect to others, players to players.
They are even sending messages around saying we ''merged'' and trying to get people to join them.
I guess sometimes when you know you lost, you become desperate :D

DeletedUser44759

Really they did this early, might have been a good "April Fool" thing.......certainly has confused their allies too ...

Varomnia

Blue is the worst April fools joke, NA.

RIP Pritch. As said previously. We are Vodka and Vodka.

Any other variation is not from us, and will never be with us. Anyone condoning this should feel embarrassed.

DeletedUser44759

And it's back to blue....altho' it seems at least one blue minion is now in vodka academy.....

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Blue is the worst April fools joke, NA.

RIP Pritch. As said previously. We are Vodka and Vodka.

Any other variation is not from us, and will never be with us. Anyone condoning this should feel embarrassed.

Certainly, having more than 1 family tribe is crazy!!!!!

Varomnia

Some early war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka, Vodka.
Side 2:
Tribes: Blue

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

The coalition list is growing, yet, no one is attacking or supporting. Strange, huh? ;)

2FUN, 777, DoDo, GOLD, GOLD2, Grave, KUSH, N-2, NKRI-5, Nomads, Nords, PURPLE, Quest, Ravens, SKEW, THIEF, WW99, [B+L]

I guess Pritch never did the much needed self-reflection on why his best members left Blue to begin with. Oh well. More food for us!
pritch1991 Mar 31, 21:48
Looking at the past 24hrs circumstances and what has happened I have come to the decision that I need to be amicable and try to think of what's best for myself and the players that are left with me. Since you decided to take on quite a few of my members I wish to strike a deal with you which hopefully will benefit us all and help you to win the world. I wish to bring myself and around 15 members to your academy tribe. We will serve you in anyway possible. I do not want any council position or anything like that I just want to sort this out. It shocked me that so many people left which saddened me bacause I thought at least a few of them were my friends. However I understand that they must have had their reasons and I guess you was better at politics than me. If you take us into your academy then you will fully own k54 aswell as k44 which is half the world and will mean an easy win for you.
Please have a think about this proposal and let me know your decision as soon as possible. Thanks,

Pritch.

Varomnia. Mar 31, 21:55
No.
tumblr_n7orgqFO4i1r33r0fo1_500.gif

LET'S GO