Submitted Achievement levels

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi,

Playing long worlds, usually means you get lot's of gold achievements.

I personally believe, to increase the objective of getting achievement, the hunger of getting those juicy flags and a nice profile is a great aspect of the game.

Now gold is the biggest achievement, I would like to impliment ''Platinum and Diamond'' achievements.

Many achievements are very hard to get to gold, even though you reach 1000 villages and 10 million points, but some achievements are SO easily obtained early on.

Examples are Plunderer, Looter, Reliable Commander, Death of a Hero and a few others, see:

https://gyazo.com/8acef6a72a348457c1155432ebf464a6

I basically have 10x gold looters, 80x gold plunderer and 12x gold reliable commanders, these are way too easy, or ''perfect'' if we get Platinum and Diamond achievements. Then just increase the ''easy'' ones and balance it out. Because right now its very unbalanced.

Many achievements such as ''Conquest'' ''Score Champion'' and ''Architecht'' are very hard to get in gold, but as they are now could be (Silver - Platinum) and (Gold-Diamond) and decrease the previous so it's not that hard to get those in gold, but the grind for Platinum and Diamond is something every player would want.

With Platinum and Diamond, you could definately set the price of gold achievements to red flags instead of green and do a diamond one for green flags, or you could up the score and hungerness for achievements to Platinum - Blue flags and Diamond - Nyon flags.

I think this would be a great thing to add in this game, and I believe both the player base and individually people would be more active to farm and the activity would go up.