image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,913
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21,913

image.php

Does this mean war? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'd certainly call that interesting. I wouldn't assume they'd have the gall to start a war with a top 10 tribe when they are 51st.

DeletedUser

I was just joking, the villages they took are from players who are inactive and are being internally nobled as well.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't assume they'd have the gall to start a war with a top 10 tribe when they are 51st.

What'dya mean? Those wars are the most fun... When your in the rank 51 tribe anyway :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

What'dya mean? Those wars are the most fun... When your in the rank 51 tribe anyway :icon_twisted:

Because when you're dealing with that sort of difference it's a more a slaughter than anything. Their duke is only 21k points away from equally GANG!'s total points. He could take GANG! out by himself. I've seen it done [one man taking down a tribe physically by himself].

GhengissKhann

That is correct, the guy was inactive, we got rid of his troops and the mails went out to noble them, by the time the people heard 4 out of 5 or 6 villages had been nobled.

And yes, some time we will be fighting GANG! Probobly taking their villages here and there.

DeletedUser

And more on topic... I see GANG! is growing a bit while ~ACID~ is internally nobling and taking abandoned villages. Maybe they've run out of targets?

Last edited by a moderator:

GhengissKhann

Internally nobling no one other then that one guy, as for abandoned, that would be ramials who just came back and wanted a larger base. Other then that its BIG barbs and well we are starting another offensive and are launching attacks and saving up our troops