Act1ng Like Bullies?

Frankie2205

We've seen it coming for a while now but here it is. Act themselves havent posted it up but these externals need something to talk about for a couple days.

war started 5 hours ago. No villages taken yet.

The tribe Random Acts Of Violence. has declared war on tribe Undecided!

War name: VIP Undecided Parolees!!!

Declaration:
WE LOVE DA Very Important Parolees, of UNDECIDED origin!!!!!!!

Benj16, it's been great. Same with you nelle, and i won't forget how annoying some of ya are...especially when it came to nobles. ya know, hide ya villagers, hide ya ressies, hide ya troops cause they be sackin erryone around here!!!!!!!

benj16 wrote:
'UD - Benj16 today at 01:22
Good luck guys. Not planning on surviving this one, going to use every single little troop I have in my possession to make as big a dent in them as I possibly can, so I'll just say it now, it's been an absolute blast playing with you all :)

DeletedUser37628

Here are my honest thoughts on this war: it is truly sad to see Act1 continuing to stall the inevitable decisions that they will need to make in this world. I've lost a decent amount of respect I once had for Act1 as a tribe at this point.

DeletedUser37628

Looking back, I suppose I had no legitimate reasons to believe that you guys might want to actually make this world somewhat interesting. What was I thinking? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Let's make sure you all take care not to ruffle those dusty army men in your ACT1 villages. You have picked quite the scary foe:icon_rolleyes:.

Please be careful. Clock is ticking on UD... They should be flat-lining in about a month tops.

Frankie2205

I think UD have actually lost 3 million in points today... It's absolute ridiculous. Several players leaving to join g.khan. Another tribe act want to noble in the near future.

It just shows how easy the task ahead is for act. Good luck though ;)

DeletedUser

I don't write in externals often, but I must comment on this.

Do you believe we had all the fault in this?

Everyone knows that alliances have problems- crossnobling, etc.

But, I have NEVER dealt with the type of (the only word for it is) incompetence that Act1 has put up with UD. While there are border agreements with allies like PUNCH!, very rarely is there crossnobling and for the most part, PUNCH and us have no problems, even if both tribes do occasionally cross borders with recruitment from other tribes.

However, it all began with the nobling of internals. I'm sure many people know when RL takes over. We agreed to keep nobling our internals seperately. Act1 has in 99% if not 100% kept their agreement here. This is obviously evidenced by no reports of complaints from any UD members mailed to either my account or the KnifetoaGunFight account.

The only complaint i received was when a guy in UD (named matt-mcgrath) claimed a bunch of claims that Act1 had marked in the Shared Noble Planner-and took them. This set off a round of fighting between our two tribes. Since then, Nelle (a UD diplomat, if UD wants to continue, they might want to get a better one) has been arguing over how she did not 'trust us.'

And then we have the UD leaders-such as CJ2601, who decided to argue his case for VIP (a tribe) and how we had to 'accept their alliance since they were UD's 'academy tribe' '. That certainly pissed off many Act1 members.
There is a certain courtesy in talking to other leaders of major tribes-CJ and the rest would do well to observe it.

As Frankie of UD has pointed out, many of UD member's are leaving-just proof of how rough things are over there, with not many conquers yet.

Anyway, best of luck to both tribes. Signing off.

country
:scout:Andrew/Steve Team:scout:

DeletedUser37628

PUNCH and us have no problems

You don't have a problem with PUNCH trapping your tribe such that they'll probably control a little more than half the world if they manage to win this war? Huh... I don't usually describe such moves as simple border-crossing, but maybe that's just me.

DeletedUser

You don't have a problem with PUNCH trapping your tribe such that they'll probably control a little more than half the world if they manage to win this war? Huh... I don't usually describe such moves as simple border-crossing, but maybe that's just me.

If that happens:icon_confused:........Punch! would be unstoppable:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ok I'm here once again, this time to clear up a matter. Duplicated in WIN! gets PUNCHED!

I will not condone any attack on PUNCH!, and frankly, it sickens me that people think they can just outright try to recruit me against Act1's allies. Now I understand Act1 can play a pivotal role in many situations, but now is NOT the time to drive me crazy. Act1 is dealing with another war right now, we will come around on the world war and do our part in helping PUNCH! cut up their nice juicy steaks :icon_razz:

Additionally,

I understand the mails that I've been getting about an Act1-PUNCH merger. Not happening at all. Whoever made up that rumor seriously needs to go check his facts.

Signing off.

Frankie2205

Side 1:
Tribes: UD
Side 2:
Tribes: Act1

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,172
Side 2: 19,796
Difference: 10,376

chart

hmmm...
Not gonna last.

DeletedUser

I don't write in externals often, but I must comment on this.

As Frankie of UD has pointed out, many of UD member's are leaving-just proof of how rough things are over there, with not many conquers yet.

Anyway, best of luck to both tribes. Signing off.

country
:scout:Andrew/Steve Team:scout:

Just because they are leaving UD does not mean we will not go after them, in fact the tribes taking them in just asked for trouble.

2 of the 4 are mine, with 3 & 4 coming up soon. I'll thank UD for attacker of the day #2 as well.

Frankie2205

Side 1:
Tribes: Act1
Side 2:
Tribes: UD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 19
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 234,262
Side 2: 162,714
Difference: 71,548

chart

DeletedUser

It just shows how easy the task ahead is for act. Good luck though ;)

Which is all I've ever seen them do in this world. Throdding along the easy routes. Act1 is like those annoying braggy guys you see at work: Let's say on holiday they decide to climb a mountain, so they can brag about the difficult, narrow roads and the dangerous cliffs they had to pass. But really they just took the "novice" road to the top, with stairs having been cut out for them and prolly having an elevator along the way somewhere. It's not like anyone finds out, right?

Well we've read the brochures about your mountains, Act1. And we're not impressed.

I don't like Punch! but at least they had the balls to start a war with the #1 tribe at that time. Southern instability and all that aside. Act1? All a bunch of pussies in my eyes.