Act1ng Like Bullies?

DeletedUser

I don't like Punch! but at least they had the balls to start a war with the #1 tribe at that time. Southern instability and all that aside. Act1? All a bunch of pussies in my eyes.

Just for that? :( We also declared war against rank3 tribe (~Glad~) while we were at war with Zombie remember? :p Also atm we are at war with 9th, maybe we should post that stats.

sorry i had to spam, i just dont understand people who dont love us :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Just for that? :( We also declared war against rank3 tribe (~Glad~) while we were at war with Zombie remember? :p Also atm we are at war with 9th, maybe we should post that stats.

sorry i had to spam, i just dont understand people who dont love us :icon_biggrin:

Harsh love perhaps? ;d

DeletedUser

I don't write in externals often, but I must comment on this.

Do you believe we had all the fault in this?

Everyone knows that alliances have problems- crossnobling, etc.

But, I have NEVER dealt with the type of (the only word for it is) incompetence that Act1 has put up with UD. While there are border agreements with allies like PUNCH!, very rarely is there crossnobling and for the most part, PUNCH and us have no problems, even if both tribes do occasionally cross borders with recruitment from other tribes.

Really? Because I noticed quite a few problems, personally. You must have surely dealt with a lot of incompetence from elsewhere; namely Punch! and your own members especially (*cough*Newbie-Bob*cough*).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37656

Act1 only use smaller players as morale basher to clear the village for them, and then they just noble it, thats what Act1 is doing.

Funny, ask other to do the clearing jobs for them and then they pick the dead fish to noble. O_O

Act1, say anything you want, cover anything you want, everyone know this.

DeletedUser37656

And also, win the war not by nobling, is by inviting players.

DeletedUser

Act1 only use smaller players as morale basher to clear the village for them, and then they just noble it, thats what Act1 is doing.

Funny, ask other to do the clearing jobs for them and then they pick the dead fish to noble. O_O

Im going to humor this but, where are we to get morale bashers when there are so few low point players? Also, if you're getting cleared by a morale basher, then lol at you my friend. In any case my attack od speaks for itself.

sathom

Act1 isn't the only tribe doing it, and its not a new thing. I take it someone rained on your parade...

DeletedUser37656

Im going to humor this but, where are we to get morale bashers when there are so few low point players? Also, if you're getting cleared by a morale basher, then lol at you my friend. In any case my attack od speaks for itself.

I am going to humor this too. Try this when the morale basher was your ally, which is actually a spy from act1, he send incoming to your villages, you mail him, and he told you that it was a mistake and not real attacks.

I preferred to trust my ally, which after that turn out to be spy of your tribe, i concede my defeat for this, for mistrusting the spy from your tribe :icon_eek:

DeletedUser100988

Really? Because I noticed quite a few problems, personally. You must have surely dealt with a lot of incompetence from elsewhere; namely Punch! and your own members especially (*cough*Newbie-Bob*cough*).

You sure coughed a lot. Ask the Act1 dukes if they think I am a problem ;) Sitting out of the world and just commenting on people doesnt help.

DeletedUser

You sure coughed a lot. Ask the Act1 dukes if they think I am a problem ;) Sitting out of the world and just commenting on people doesnt help.

I have a cold.

Are you not one of those Act1 Dukes though? Asking them would be asking for a reply saturated in bias. And it sure does help, you just do not realise it. ^^

DeletedUser

Tranquil I do hope you feel better. I'd send over some tissues and Lysol to clean off your Keyboard, monitor, and mouse from germs and cold residue... But I just don't want to waste my time or effort. Kinda like you in regards to actually being in game... Coz I do wanna be just like you. I want to be that person who becomes Sir Trolls-A-Lot. Master of Word smithing.

But instead I will go crude and just call you the Master Baiter and No this is spelled as intended.

DeletedUser

Tranquil I do hope you feel better. I'd send over some tissues and Lysol to clean off your Keyboard, monitor, and mouse from germs and cold residue... But I just don't want to waste my time or effort. Kinda like you in regards to actually being in game... Coz I do wanna be just like you. I want to be that person who becomes Sir Trolls-A-Lot. Master of Word smithing.

But instead I will go crude and just call you the Master Baiter and No this is spelled as intended.

Am I supposed to feel insulted by you pointing out I don't have the time nor inclination to play in-game?

You should look at yourself before accusing someone of trolling, these days the only time you seem to post is when you [try to] insult someone (namely me).

DeletedUser100988

Am I supposed to feel insulted by you pointing out I don't have the time nor inclination to play in-game?

You should look at yourself before accusing someone of trolling, these days the only time you seem to post is when you [try to] insult someone (namely me).

Firstly, I am looking at myself and it feels good to have turned my four pack into a six-packer :O
Secondly, you dont have the time to play in-game but you sure have lots of time to keep opening up the forums and commenting and trying to make snide comments about guys who are at least playing while you dont have an idea of whats going on in the world. Too good.
I only post to insult you, very true. But only after you do the same. See above and tell me who said anything about anyone being a problem. The problem is YOU. If your so smart, why dont you play and show us some of your top skills.

Third and Finally, Please can you cut this crap. I had not done you in any harm ever but yet since the day I joined Act you have been sore about it... Like a sandy vag after some time on the beach. Mellow out. Get a life. (Y)

DeletedUser

Firstly, I am looking at myself and it feels good to have turned my four pack into a six-packer :O
Secondly, you dont have the time to play in-game but you sure have lots of time to keep opening up the forums and commenting and trying to make snide comments about guys who are at least playing while you dont have an idea of whats going on in the world. Too good.
I only post to insult you, very true. But only after you do the same. See above and tell me who said anything about anyone being a problem. The problem is YOU. If your so smart, why dont you play and show us some of your top skills.

Third and Finally, Please can you cut this crap. I had not done you in any harm ever but yet since the day I joined Act you have been sore about it... Like a sandy vag after some time on the beach. Mellow out. Get a life. (Y)

He was saying that to Sox not you.

DeletedUser

As Lanky pointed out, the comment wasn't directed at you.. but oh well, I welcome opportunities like this open-heartedly, teasing you is very amusing.

It takes 5 minutes a day to make posts on these forums. It takes considerably more to actually play. Then there is the lack of interest. I find it fun to wind those like you up, not so much anymore to actually play. And just because I don't play doesn't mean I have no idea what is going, I still talk to those who play, I am quite well informed.

And you are the problem, at least when it comes to Act1 and Punch... Actually, that isn't true. That is more than you deserve; you are just the symbol. As for 'showing you my skills', I was in Punch, you are in Act1. You want me to come back and betray an alliance? Of course, you and Act1 know all about things like that, don't you?

I do have to wonder at what goes on inside your head if you still wonder why I and others in Punch! found issue with your recruitment by Act1; the fact is, if you don't realise why it was such a sore issue by now, you never will (especially when there are threads of explanations). As for getting a life... I did, when I quit. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

....... I welcome opportunities like this open-heartedly,....

....to make posts on these forums.... It takes considerably more.... interest.... to actually play. And just because I don't play ....mean I .... am ... the problem, at least when it comes to ....you...

Glad you are feeling better and this edit is a better summary of what I find so distasteful in your posts. And to get your response to me insulting you makes my posts towards you well worth the effort.

Continue your Master Baiting in private and leave the addicts to their gaming. (See what I did there for a 2nd time)

So please don't go away mad just go away.

DeletedUser

I have a cold.

Are you not one of those Act1 Dukes though? Asking them would be asking for a reply saturated in bias. And it sure does help, you just do not realise it. ^^

Dukes in Act1 act independently, there is no brown nosing in Act1. If we think you're bsing, we are going to call you the hell on it.

DeletedUser

Glad you are feeling better and this edit is a better summary of what I find so distasteful in your posts. And to get your response to me insulting you makes my posts towards you well worth the effort.

Continue your Master Baiting in private and leave the addicts to their gaming. (See what I did there for a 2nd time)

So please don't go away mad just go away.

I'm sorry, did you say something?

Dukes in Act1 act independently, there is no brown nosing in Act1. If we think you're bsing, we are going to call you the hell on it.

That's interesting, do you mean independent as in making-their-own-decisions independent? Without the input of other Dukes? Because that just seems like an invitation for conflicting decisions to me (but then again, I prefer tribes with singular Dukes). But oh well, I don't mind the Dukes of Act1, just Newbie. So I trust you aren't being negatively influenced by him, and are making decisions for considered reasons.