Action on the Rim

Sarcastic Charm

Reaction score
Greetings folks,

Anyone active out on the Rim? I can see from the daily maps that were posted that the center is growing, but there doesn't seem to be much by way of recruitment/interaction out my way.

Trying to decide if this is specific to my K, or if all the serious players joined early and are tucked in the middle.

Mostly, just looking for a solid little tribe to call home with a group of active (if slightly crazy) individuals.

Glad to be back.
*Now how do I find all my old stats from the name I used to play under...*

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Greetings folks,

Anyone active out on the Rim? I can see from the daily maps that were posted that the center is growing, but there doesn't seem to be much by way of recruitment/interaction out my way.

Trying to decide if this is specific to my K, or if all the serious players joined early and are tucked in the middle.

Mostly, just looking for a solid little tribe to call home with a group of active (if slightly crazy) individuals.

Glad to be back.
*Now how do I find all my old stats from the name I used to play under...*
we are working on sending somewhat active players to the rim, Sure some of them will end up in your general area that will still want to play. I know the ones I have sent have all gotten real butt-hurt and have told me so with such colorfully words. I just love making new friends ;)

Sarcastic Charm

Reaction score
we are working on sending somewhat active players to the rim, Sure some of them will end up in your general area that will still want to play. I know the ones I have sent have all gotten real butt-hurt and have told me so with such colorfully words. I just love making new friends ;)

Nothing like Tribal Hugs to help make friends!

DeletedUser124834

I've just returned to TW after years being absent, anyone active in K65?