Actual Attack Planner

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Since talks about the ingame "Attack planner" is brought up because of the redesign, what i think most is actually looking for is a good Attack Planner to plan your Launch times on multiple villages, not like the attack planner that exist on TWstats (which can only handle 1 village at a time)...

Currently we have the FxUtility Mass-attack Planner and TW-AAP which is some of the most common i think when it comes to handle multiple target villages...
Problem with TWAAP is that it is a program you download, so you pretty much need computer to make plannings.

Features to be included:
  • Set Landing time (Different on different villages if possible?)
  • Multiple Target Villages
  • Different Unit Speed
  • Option to have different amount of Nukes etc per village (Similar to FxUtility)
  • Option to insert Coords as Nuke village, Support village and Noble Village (like TW AAP)
  • Different Export options (table, simple, Send link)
  • Times you dont want to do sendings (Sleep times)
  • Easy way to manually move nukes between target villages
Might have missed some features that exist on the others and probably more good stuff to add to an Attack planner to make it useful..

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Currently going to move this to rejected. We first want to see how the current version of the Tribe Attack Planner works out before we make additional adjustments. :)

Please feel free to reach out to me in PM once we have implemented it and then we'll reconsider the suggestion. :)

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Option to import coordinates from a group (or pick from list similar to switch between villages that already exist while in village overview) would be a nice feature to add which doesnt really exist on any current attack planer that i know of.