Failed Vote Add a lightweight setting to overviews

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When you get bigger accounts the loading takes forever on basic stuff like overview. Would like a setting so you can see you overview and not having to load every single unit or res of all the vills. Could be used in both AM, mass recruit, mass decom, massminting etc. Just put what you want every vill in that group to do and it assigns it automatically

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Approved for voting, but I would appreciate if you can elaborate on how exactly this lightweight overview would look like. :)

Good luck!

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I don't want to vote yet on this since I can't change my vote after that and at the moment it's not clear for me what you mean with this suggested improvement.

If possible to elaborate it a bit more probably it would help others too who like me might not understand what you mean.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't want to vote yet on this since I can't change my vote after that and at the moment it's not clear for me what you mean with this suggested improvement.

If possible to elaborate it a bit more probably it would help others too who like me might not understand what you mean.

I believe the OP suggests that when the lightweight mode is activated a lot of the common elements are hidden. In bigger accounts this can be seen as resources, recruitment/construction etc on the overview pages. Personally I think it would be nice to be able to hide/show the quickbar and groups too. I encounter a lot of issues on bigger worlds where I quickly get prompted with "too many requests to the server" merely by opening the overview page and hovering over groups (as it calculates villages belonging to group I guess).

Essentially a lightweight mode should cut down on data being displayed in overviews in my opinion.

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont know whats possible coding vise but my browser legit lags when i swap between overviews. Res for example dont have to be shown because when you got 1k vills it doesnt really matter and if i want to see vills with x res settings i make a dynamic group for it.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont know whats possible coding vise but my browser legit lags when i swap between overviews. Res for example dont have to be shown because when you got 1k vills it doesnt really matter and if i want to see vills with x res settings i make a dynamic group for it.

I mean it still can be solved if you limit yourself to just stick to pages with a max view of 50