Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
1650107890386.png

So what I mean by this.

The AM buildings upgrader will add up to 5 buildings at a time picked from the AM buildings template.

Sometime this results in excessive resources usage, especially since the AM buildings template don't have a reserve resources capability.

As a side effect, it might happen that villages have 5 buildings to be upgraded on queue and no resources to set troops on queue to be trained :(

Which is why I propose to have this done:
- resource reserve to be specified on AM building template same as it does exist on AM troop templates
- have an input where the player can chose how much buildings he wants to have AM put on queue, for example, max 3 buildings, not 5 ...
- have a time based limit

Regarding the time based limit I want to explain it in more detail by example.

I want to have AM put buildings on queue for up to 8 hours.

So in this case, AM should put enough buildings on queue to be upgraded in 8 hours. This could be 1 building, 3 buildings, or even 5 buildings.

What happens if all the buildings take longer then 8 hours?

In this case, AM will proceed as usual since it can't fulfill this requirement and it has to work so it will disobey this rule the player gave.

------------------------------

So in total I propose 3 types of limitations put on AM buildings template.

1 resource reserve.
2 max number of buildings on queue
3 time based limit

I can see the first limitation (resources reserve) to be always working and active and as the highest prio limitation never to be disregarded from the AM.

I can't see number 2 and 3 work together or probably they don't need to work together, they can work separately.

Hope the explanation provided is clear and understandable, otherwise feel free to ask questions and I will see to answer them as soon as I can.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I know these might look like multiple suggestions and probably those could have been separated into multiple threads but I wanted to keep those suggestions and limitations together since they all tell the same big story, AM building template improvements regarding limitations.