Rejected by Developer Add a Watch Tower Indicator on the Map

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Having watch tower circles display on the map is great! However, trying to figure out the source of the watch tower, is a real pain if you aren't using a group.

Eenie meenie minie moe, which vill is the center though?

1593536922351.png

Therefore, the village should have a marker on the map in the mini map and close up view. This would make it incredibly easy to locate the village making the circle.

An example of a marker in action can be seen while using Sophie's new watch tower drawing script.

1593537421812.png

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think it is needed, however I did vote yes with a question mark. Since there is 20 levels to a watch tower you would need some sort of setting that will allow you adjust your circle based on the tower you want. Example picture number 1: you already have 2 watch towers level 20 by the looks of it. Would be interesting to be able to adjust the watch tower setting on the map so you can figure out what size watch tower you would need and where to fill the gap between the two level 20's.

However I think this is pretty easy to figure out without making any changes to the game. Watch towers are common sense for the most part but I voted yes because it will make the game easier and at the end of the day if you can save me 10 minutes of my time with a simple setting like this I am all for it.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Personally i don't think watch towers should exist, but good idea though.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
DS-21035
76% yes with 13 yes votes before poll got accidentally wiped. Counts recovered from cache.

Last edited: