Implemented Add AM Filter to Dynamic Groups

DeletedUser111316

This suggestion is to add AM Village builds as a filter to Dynamic Groups. Just my thinking behind this is it could be useful to have your groups sorted by which villages are not build a way you want them. If you want to know which villages are not built to your standard village build you are forced to make a Dynamic group like the image on the right, with a different setting for every building. Another workaround is all villages that do not equal an exact amount of points, but this could lead to incorrect village builds ending up in the same group.

The image below is a sample of what it could look like. There could be a filter option between "is built with", "is not built with", and "is currently building", and then a dropdown list of all the templates.

This suggestion is uses AM Construction Builds as an example, but it could also be used for troop builds too (i.e. which defense villages are currently training with the defense build, which offense villages are not currently assigned to a template, etc.). Rather than checking in AM if every village is currently assigned you could just check if your dynamic group is empty or not.

It is entirely possible to do without this small feature, but I think it would make group making easier and more flexible. And if I can cut down on an extra minute here and there, I would do it.

Any additions or improvements to this solution would be appreciated. Just a concept.
Dynamic Template Image.png

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Currently mentioned in DS-22205, but may require a separate task.