Add new quests to the questlines

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tribal wars should really add into their quests advanced features to complete.

- execute a fake noble train
- snipe a fake train
- cancel snipe a fake train

Although I was surprised to recently play a world with half the ms gap of a traditional world I don't really know how I feel about it (it's irrelevant)BUT I did find the pros could do it flawlessly and the noobs struggled with them more. Although the jury is still out on that one.

But in relation to a previous thread I made about the game generating snipe times for people it'd be much more fun if new players could actually compete! If every player knew how to snipe, fake, backtime, cancel snipe etc worlds would be more competitive.

In order for this to work STRONG anti push accounts need to be in place because if the "elite" tribes are able to push and become HUGE while smaller players are all fighting it out they won't be able to keep up.

But yeah I think a better standard of player starting off will make it harder for premades to dominate and it's the way it should be.

I think elite players and elite premades are KILLING the game.

A direct quote from a friend today:

Its become rather boring, small worlds, small player base, a bunch of people pushing their accounts with mergers and pp from the start to get ahead of the rest.

Then on top of that once ahead the goal seems to be to take as many villages with little effort as possible. By befriending and making offers to smaller tribes to become bashers for 'protection' to then eventually eat them with lower cost do to intel or more mergers and co playing.

Then some war between a few big tribes where the one that ate most villages at low costs and sticks with it gets dominance then.

I don't think this is for me anymore. I love the glorious chaos of older worlds, there were like 200-400k villages instead of 40k now.
Tribes rose and fell in the core through many wars and mergers only to find gigantic tribes had grown 5 continents away in the rim with people that started months later than you.

Took 2 years to have a clue what was going on and which tribes came out on top lol. Now it takes 2-3 months.

Ah good times . This makes me sound old doesn't it . I'm just a little disappointed with the state of the game and the players sorry

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Voted no as I can't see how this would be technically feasible (or what would happen if the user fails to hit a gap).

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think this works without also implementing a method of assisting with timing attacks directly into the game. If that's ever implemented, there should of course be a quest to learn how to use it. But as it is, this is basically a quest to go look for specific external tools which I think is not what TW needs. You could maybe implement it as simply teaching newbies that the command times go down to the millisecond and that this is relevant... but I think that would be insufficient.

I don't really see an actual mechanism to make this quest work at present, while actually fitting with the way that quests currently work. I would love it if players were able to be trained in this sort of thing and that is why I voted for including a timing system or snipe script into the game previously... but without that, this suggestion just doesn't fit the game.