Addicts? (W16 maintenance)

DeletedUser

i freaked when i wasnt able to log.. and did not see the w16 on screen :p

DeletedUser

hahaha, I noticed as soon as W16 went down for maintenace, that the population of viewers on the forums rose 500%.

lmao, that gave me a might shock. I thought those rumours that world 16 were going to end had just come true :lol:

DeletedUser

maybe pnx (let by the evil bartesz) have infiltrated the server... we shall all return to a word similar, but not quite the same....

Seagryfn

** cries ** :icon_sad:
When the server went down, I lost my Notebook which I was editing at the time. It 'saved' a blank page.
A year and a half of ODA records, noble location notes, cat charts, links, maps, etc... gone! *Sigh* Think I need to find someone to take this out on. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Uh uh not me do it to him insteads *points at a odd looking wheelchair and runs away*.

DeletedUser

When the server went down, I lost my Notebook which I was editing at the time. It 'saved' a blank page.
A year and a half of ODA records, noble location notes, cat charts, links, maps, etc... gone! *Sigh* Think I need to find someone to take this out on. :icon_evil:

:lol: That's funny......Ooooops, I guess I will be having a few incomings my way :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

DeletedUser22370

not looking forward to the next pm :icon_sad: