Adieu...

• Thread starter blue eyed sandwalker
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Adieu to w37 ...

Perhaps my finest ever momment ( and it will likely mean nowt to any (many) other(/s) ..but heh :D...)

I've always had an odd sense of humour :D

But it's with a divine sense of True Irony, and heavy splash of Satire... and with the rather Ugly, though bizarre sense of self-satisfaction ...

That i, rather vulgarly, congratulate myself..on the sheer style of my departure :D

.. i do hope, the subtle joke - will not be lost :)

Nor..that the Irony will not be lost.. that what i do.. i do for the tribe :D

Now, of course in the most basic analysis, i do it because my time is done.. but yes - a bored me equates ..potentially to a Cancerous Growth - and with this at my heart, i do Now... a far more Noble thing..than i have ever done.

:)

It's a beautiful Irony, with strong hints of Oblique Satire, and ..to those that truly understand it...

a really cutting stand-up self-awareness :icon_wink:

Laugh? Well, it made me laugh anyway..

and i hope a few others :)

Either way, it seemed a good way to go - and almost Ultalitarian in a lot of ways :)

Best Blue ;)

xxx

DeletedUser

Best of luck in the future.

Whoever you are, can you provide us with a quick background history, we are curious of what we will be missing.

DeletedUser

Hah!

I fear not.

That would be telling.. almost as telling as your reply :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Best of luck in the future.

Whoever you are, can you provide us with a quick background history, we are curious of what we will be missing.

I'm pretty sure he was 1ns4n3's duke before quitting and coming back to lead Chaos?

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure he was 1ns4n3's duke before quitting and coming back to lead Chaos?

Not a duke. He was our diplomat. Then he was dismissed, then quited. After some time he restarted under Albino Elric alias, had lead the tribe Chaos that merged to 1ns4n3. Now he got dismissed again and quited again.

Adieu blue, best luck.

DeletedUser

Not a duke. He was our diplomat. Then he was dismissed, then quited. After some time he restarted under Albino Elric alias, had lead the tribe Chaos that merged to 1ns4n3. Now he got dismissed again and quited again.

Thank you. I see he is thoroughly ashamed of his history. Auf Wiedersehen! Good Luck!

DeletedUser

Even if you have a "shameful" history of w37. You will be in my heart as the only person I've talked about w8 with. Best of luck mate.

DeletedUser

Bye mate, have fun in "real life". Whatever that is. ://

DeletedUser

Moved. Bye. And something to make my post look less brief.

An empty line, and now it's a decent post.

DeletedUser

I've got no idea, but it keeps taking everyone away =(
Maybe eventually we'll all learn what Real life really is..
I hope you enjoy it Blue!

Fred Elliot??

I think maybe 4 persons ever truely understood the "Fred Eliott". I know the Blue did.

Carry on Cowboy....................The Rumpo Kid!!