Adios to W67.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am here announcing my departure of w67.

It's too complicated

I've not enjoyed this world as much as some others i've played.

I'm not saying everyone is like this but i've seen alot of people crying like little girls, i try as much as possible to stay of the externals for just that reason.

but back to the point, it's been horrible to play with most but fun with some

special thanks to:
Zombified - Saving my ass on many occasions
Harley quinn - Making farming a competition :icon_twisted:
Akatosh + KusH50 - Keeping us busy
urFear - trying to recruit me on multiple occasions (almost got us :icon_wink:)
Final thrust - Being loyal and trustworthy
Wargasmic - Thanks for including us in you're dreamteam :icon_smile:
Kunjo - Been great working with you, never met a more loyal player than you. good luck and keep fighting
c0nan - know you all. friends with you all. (except corey, who likes that hench troll?) :icon_wink:

(sorry if i missed anyone)

Adios

~Virtualseeker (Don, Jai)

ByeLoveYouCat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110019

miss you D:
nice kitten photo <3
hehehe not the only person who said urfear tries to recruit :p

DeletedUser110019

now who will i abuse to send me rezzies :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ask Kunjo ;) he loves you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112317

Virtual seems to be in our tribe. Good luck to you don and welcome to 7 Andrew :D

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you guys go. You can rest easy knowing you made this world much more fun and memorable for me. You are a great player! Hope next time I see you guys you're on my side and not against me :)

But yes Jai is still playing the Seeker account I believe if we can find him some Co's, so technically I guess he'll be on our side :p

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you guys go. You can rest easy knowing you made this world much more fun and memorable for me. You are a great player! Hope next time I see you guys you're on my side and not against me :)

But yes Jai is still playing the Seeker account I believe if we can find him some Co's, so technically I guess he'll be on our side :p

No jai has quit. It's me who's playing the account, please get your facts straight before posting. And to the ahole who believes this post was for attention, get a life kid.

DeletedUser

Meaow *scratch scrtach* ahhaha. Too bad. Jai and the other Co seem to have been the cool ones.

DeletedUser

well i didn't ask for the whole of w67 to look. like i said this was the quicker way of saying goodbye to 100 odd people. but anyway i'm not going to start an arguement so i'm just going to ignore people now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

your leaving yes your still here

and well the externals are for everyone to view so yes its open to everyone to look an comment

if your going to leave then leave already, just another attention seeker

DeletedUser109725

Lol it's the easiest way to say goodbye to allotta people. Sad to see them go and then the account swap sides but was if he enjoyed it he enjoyed it so best of luck and ignore the haters, blame the hatorade!

Status
Not open for further replies.