Adios W41

DeletedUser

It's been a blast, but real life calls....

I've made some friends:) and made many mad, stabbed one in the back with a "fork" :icon_twisted:

But all in all, I've had a great time here...

I wish SoF all the best, along with the new player on my acct. :icon_eek:

I would like to extend a special shout out to all the ladies that made W41 SO, SO much fun :icon_wink:

ADIOS

Sanchez

jakeeboy

and nothing of value was lost

QFT

I've made some friends and made many mad, stabbed one in the back with a "fork"

I wish SoF all the best, along with the new player on my acct.

I would like to extend a special shout out to all the ladies that made W41 SO, SO much fun

ADIOS

Sanchez
Hmm I'd say you have made way more enemies than friends Sanchez. I doubt you will be missed much if at all.

DeletedUser

In all honesty, I hated Sanchez for a lot of reasons. But at least I have the decency to say he was one of the best at the game. I respected him, he took things seriously in-game though he never showed it.

Plus, he's the good pointwhore MpMp failed to be. :p lol

But, I'm joking.

Sanchez, you know those ladies are mine and Hanz3l's. :icon_evil: lol

Eh, you'll be missed, in many of the same ways if Faaaaark ever left he'd be missed. You've both done things that make people hate you, but you've both been honest about it, and earned a ton of respect from any that encountered you other than on the externals.

Good luck in whatever you have to do IRL. And I hope to see you in another world sometime.
I know I don't have to tell you this, but ignore the FTribe nay sayers. They're just glad because now they don't have to be afraid. After all, we both know you alone could have taken them out easily. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Good luck to you irl sanchez. :)
I didn't know you (at all), but I enjoyed reading all the flame fests. :icon_razz:

W41 has lost yet another intresting personality, a pity to see you go.

DeletedUser

I've made some friends:) and made many mad, stabbed one in the back with a "fork" :icon_twisted:

I wish SoF all the best, along with the new player on my acct. :icon_eek:

I would like to extend a special shout out to all the ladies that made W41 SO, SO much fun :icon_wink:

ADIOS

Sanchez

It was fun sanchez. Its no doubt that the comments here stand true, you are one of the best, and I respect you for that. You have taught me so much just through our chats and conversations about the game. No matter how much people "hate" you (I think its more of a love to hate honestly), they still knew at the end of the day to not mess with you. I thought I knew a lot about the game, but w41 showed me that I'm not even in the league of players like yourself. I am going to apply what you taught me in future worlds, and who knows, I might even come back to w41 :lol:

Anyways, I guess I'm more disappointed about your leaving than anything else that happened here, so good luck with work and the future. Play on a world I'm in when your done, so I can rim you there :icon_twisted:

Laters!

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Woo Hoo!!!! Sanchez is gone.

Who is getting your account?

idunno

I would apply if I thought it was on offer - I currently spend my evenings bored with even MW2 unable to entertain me. Perhaps I should get some friends/a life.... nah.

Kriegselend

[ke]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breaths* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My favorite mexican canadian can't leave. :icon_cry:[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breaths* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My favorite mexican canadian can't leave. :icon_cry:[/ke]

We'll always have sponge bob :lol:

Kriegselend

[ke]/is so confused

On a plus note, I now live like 50 miles away from the border of canada (Minnesota), what do you think about that.... EH?[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]/is so confused

On a plus note, I now live like 50 miles away from the border of canada (Minnesota), what do you think about that.... EH?[/ke]

sponge bob skins :lol:

You should go party in Winnipeg..
Hot women :icon_eek:

QFT
Hmm I'd say you have made way more enemies than friends Sanchez. I doubt you will be missed much if at all.
Don't be so sour...
You should have known that your job(spy) would be eliminated when legacy broke up :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanz3l

I wonder if the new player will be as friendly :p

Ill miss the crazy Venezulan Candian that had my my south eastern border under his control.... Great Player... And like most players i believe Rednecks will be the new owner of the account... Whoever it is hope they put your account to good use... or I will be one of the first to intervene hehehe :p

Going out with a bang i see minor skirmishes with OCD. You will be remembered as the ODA whore in my book. I shall rim you with LT in another world someday :p

jakeeboy

sponge bob skins :lol:

You should go party in Winnipeg..
Hot women :icon_eek:

Don't be so sour...
You should have known that your job(spy) would be eliminated when legacy broke up :icon_eek:

Hmmm well you can ask Kristian about that. And think about it. If I was still spying. I would have jumped on board with Hugger eh? Instead I was nuking them and helping OCD noble their vills. Besides Legacy was kinda... crap.:icon_neutral: ~SCC~ was good, Smexy was ok, Legacy was just terrible.

*Ninja EDIT*